Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Arrow The Suggestions Thread

This suggestions board really stopped being used when it became a sub-forum of the news forum, I've moved it back out to hopefully kick start some good ideas again.

I'm working on a few new projects for MangaShare that will add a lot to our community here. They will be unveiled one by one when they're ready. One thing I can say is coming for sure is a brand new skin, and it will kick ass!

What I'm interested in is what YOU guys want to see changed/added/removed. We've got a ton of breathing room with the new servers so adding server intensive things won't be too much of an issue. Don't be afraid to suggest something, I want to hear what I can do to make these forums more active and enjoyable for everyone.

The first thing I'll be doing to improve the experience here is making new manga downloads from MangaShare's scanlation group available to everyone, not just forum members. We got a lot of registrations recently but not many of them are contributing the forum, so there wasn't much of a purpose to that except saving some bandwidth.

Hey blud i'm quite new here but how about having a review section for anime and manga new and old? i would be happy to write a review for some of the material i've watched/read recently as im sure others would also.

I think it would give mangashare members or even passers by, a different view of something they thought they wouldnt like and maybe an incentive to buy or download that manga/anime.

please tell me if i'm being ridiculouse

That's actually a good idea Sangaz. Once we've gathered up some ideas from everyone we'll look over what we can do to improve the site. There are no ridiculous suggestions, just one's we'll use and ones we won't

Ok boss if you make a review section be sure that i will write my share

I would love to see a section called the share section, the idea if people who'd like to share series of anime and manga can submit a thread with download links to the series, however it would be handy that 1 topic is used per serie.

like this:

Topics example:

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Manga
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Anime
    it will make it alot more convenient to browse through series and it's also handy for letting others get in touch with manga and anime, it would be nice if summary's of the serie would be submitted within the thread.

Your idea might work gin0va, let me think about it for a bit.

Sangaz, your review section was implemented into the forum, thanks for the suggestion.

intelligently dumb person someone4's Avatar
    uhmmm can you put like a video entry for the sig just for fun..... hehehehe
    FUck this! winter is about to start!!!!

member of fairy tail fan club!

That new manga viewing is a great idea and it's definitely a better quality as far as loading times and layout go than say... onemanga.com. But I've got a little suggestion. Shouldn't be too hard either. At the end of each chapter, you could make it so we can click on the last image and make it move on to the next chapter, if it exists. It might be already in dev seeing at the whole thing is pretty new. Definitely makes you more immersed without having to distinct chapters one from another.

Sure thing ncrdrg, I'll add that in when I make the next update on the viewer (likely this weekend).

The Black Swordsman
    How about letting users having more personalization ability with their account? Like, having larger signature word limit and the ability to make quip below their user name.

¡ǝɹǝɥ
    1opı ǝsǝuɐdɐظ ɟo ǝɹnʇɔıd
    お母さん.. お父さん.. 先生.. 私.. 結婚.. 出来る? ..¡11ıʍ noʎ ..((; oɥ1 nʞ ʞǝʍǝɔ nʇı nʞǝɹnʇɐubıs ɐɯɐs ɹɐʇɐʌɐ ıp ɐpɐ buɐʎ 'ʎɐʍʎuɐ ...¡ɹǝuǝq ɐqoɔ WITHOUT TEH WIL 2 ADVANCA HUMANS R AS D3AD!!1!1 WTF