Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Question Naruto is genius! Why does everyone says he is dumb or weak?

hi sorry if this thread already exists (didnt found one so far) but why everyone says naruto is dump and not strong. Allot of people say sasuke is sooo much stronger and so on but hey ya ever thought about that naruto mastered rasengan in only a few days only 4people can use rasengan so far.He can summon even the frog boss learned that and to control partially the kyubi chakra in a month. now he has even done something not even the 4th could do in a few days, well its not complete yet but he will get the hang to it. And he even killed a nearlly imortal akatsuki with that justu wo even survived a fight with the 1th. Not to forget he got the kyubi even if he cant controll it yet it is a super massive power of him that could pawn everyone in narutoverse.
    imagine he would send a few bunshins to the library to learn justus and get smarter and few to train with lee or gai to improve his taijutsu he would be like superman. he is a genius.I want to know why so much people say he is weak or dump?

Naruto is not weak, though his weakness is his mind. He is not dumb, just very impulsive

It's okay.. I'll finish this right away.

in the thing of jutsus of course he is a good ninja but not a genius because all the jutsus where thaught to him in a "not easy going" way. He is only dumb because of his personality, he just wasnt raised properly.... (my opinion)

The way he has be taught jutsus is waaay difficult. But because of his will and determination of protecting those who acknowledge him, he doesn't know of giving up.

It's okay.. I'll finish this right away.

Naruto is not dumb.. Actually i think he is a Genius. All naruto needs is a couple more jutsu's and he will be a great nin. An if he gets his mass shadow clone technique down he'll be able to take on an entire army by himself(Just like the 4th). Also the way he out thinks his opponents should give him a lil more credit after all he out thought an sclass nin who even fought the first . Naruto should not be seen as dumb or weak just underdeveloped.

Well in my opinion, i also think he could be considered a Genius because of his achievements, but still i think extreme hard work also can produce genius. Good exampltes mention in this threat but don't forget he also learned shadow clone jutsu in one day, which is a Junin class jutsu. But, people that call him dumb and weak are fans, according to the manga, a lot of people think of him as a powerful ninja, tsunade, Jiraya, hell even the so called Tobi told Pein to watch out for him because he has become very powerful. I still can't wait to see his fight against Sasuke/itachi/Pein/newOrochimaru where he will probably go nuts without using the Kyubi(i am not saying he will fight all of them, just saying he will probably fight at least one of them).
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

i agree... naruto is not dumb... he juz needs more practice to make his moves perfect.... n he juz needs to learn more jutsuz.... n perfect them.... so atleast he can match up with sasuke..... to tell u guys the truth .. i hate sasuke being all mighty.....he is gud... cuz of the sharingan... thats it!

Why need genius, when he has the potential to become one of the strongest ninja ever?

Well, he has failed many times in battles and misions, and he's simply stupid (and has 1 good idea every 100). It's a perfect shonen main character, though (just look at Luffy), but he should have grown up more during the 3 years training with Jiraiya...

well it's only because his hot-headed :p like kiba said once thats his only problem for the rest his a great nin
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad