0 0%
  • |3| Average

1 20.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%

Hitomi no Catoblepas Katekyo Hitman Reborn Chapter 337 : "Daemon's Power"

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Great chapter.

Damn, he got the other Shimon rings and it looks like he copy the Vongola gears too (I hope we get an explanation of that next chapter actually). This battle is going to be tough.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

^ Not so, it is true that's a nice copy, but it is far from the original, after all, Hibari's vongola gear consists of more than tonfas and bracelets.

He's taking the "illusions turning to reality" in a whole new level.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Hmm, his illusion powers? I could definitely entertain an idea like that. However, I do think the 6 Shimon Daemon bears rings are authentic. It's incredible to think he can manage a full on assault while maintaining the illusory world into which Julie, Gokudera, Lambo, and Yamamoto have been sucked. I am curious if his Vindice-type flame allowed him to teleport right in front of Tsuna, or if this is an illusion. Either way, I can't wait to see what else he's capable of doing!

Hibari. We can add what he did to the "List of things Hibari does to piss me off." I don't want to vent, but I'm the anti-fanboy when it comes to him. What he does is always selfishly sadistic. He's no vigilante like Alaude; his warped sense of justice always revolves around him. It's distasteful that Reborn would even suggest they leave him be: what a waste of resources? As heroic as he is page 12 and as satanically amazing his face is on page 14, he once again turns to utter sh*t thinking he can rush in and fight to the death. He's like a better version of Gokudera only more irritating.

The most symbolic thing about this issue, though, is Mukuro and what he says. I truly got the sagely vibe that Mukuro gave off from his future self (his VG only suits him better now). In one instance, we see Mukuro swat Chrome (though I usually like her and have hope for her...screw it!) and finally reach out to Tsuna and demand that he summon everything he's got. It's a matter of truly being wise enough to comprehend the situation at hand, something which Hibari has greatly misinterpreted. This is one for the books!

cool chapter not really sure whats going to happen but its good. and epic. 5/5
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Yeah, be it'll be something like this.
    Disappointing chapter though. Amazing how he supposedly broke out of, attacked/defeated the guards there, and stole the rings from the Shimon family in the Vindice prison in a little bit more time than it took the Vindice to tell us that story.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    cool chapter not really sure whats going to happen but its good. and epic. 5/5
    I can tell you.

the next 4-6 chapters will be every1 possible facing Spade, with every few pages a new hope and power level achieved, until Spade smacks them down with new mind tricks or supposed powers. This is why I hate it when "mind games" people become super powerful. They're just so boring and unimaginative.

Although I'm not gonna say how it will end. Guessing it will have some surprise curveballs. It would be more clever if the real reason Spade put them somewhere else was because somehow they're a real threat to him, or if they're connected with the prison and wind up coming back with reinforcements from the Shimon in prison.

On second thought, that's what it will probably take to beat him. All 14 of Vongola and Shimon combining forces to reach unprecedented power levels and ability.

Wonder when a problem will ever get bad enough for Reborn and the Arcobaleno to seriously get involved?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy