4 40.00%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I swear lucy was the narrator...Did Mashima pull a 360 on us with that? Unless that little boy is lucy turned into a boy . JK. The narrator HAS to be lucy...it is her story after all..

Surprised the dragon slayers were affected by the tree...thought their magic came from their dragon trainings within themselves. But w.e....go ahead Mashima, change the narrator and the magic.

I guess the dragon slayers were affected because they are officially members of fairy tail. There must be some sort of enchantment going on there. The fairy tail membership could have overshadowed their dragon magic and has flowed along with it.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by MyZTiK View Post
    I swear lucy was the narrator...Did Mashima pull a 360 on us with that? Unless that little boy is lucy turned into a boy . JK. The narrator HAS to be lucy...it is her story after all..

Surprised the dragon slayers were affected by the tree...thought their magic came from their dragon trainings within themselves. But w.e....go ahead Mashima, change the narrator and the magic.
    It's always been and it doesnt seem like it has changed.

Confusing chapter if Mashima doesnt explain why the tree is draining them Ill be convinced he went insane. It is a bit odd to not see writing in the margins like he used to and I agree the emotions seem a bit off for Bluenote seems like something is off here, this arc has not been quite the same as the ones before
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

great chapter. IDK it was strange but 5/5. and i am thinking luxas might come in soon because he is technically not a member any more so he would not be effected right? but great chapter i am sure erza pulls it out or she is saved by some one i guess. but great chapter good action. although it was sad, freid and bixlow were owning :( and so was gildartz. look like luxas is the only one left to save fairy tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Mashima has proved time and time again that he puts very little thought into planning an arc. This chapter proves it with Mashima trying to force Fairy tail into a bad situation, in which his main asspull, the friendship card, will play a major role.

Erza has been continously handicaped so she can't actualy perform as her status would indicate, and she would have to be tagged by Natsu.

And even when she beats Azuma, she will be so beat she won't be able to take on the big bad, as usual.

But Iif the same will happen to Gildartz, I will not be pleased.

Also, wonderfull, the feared dark guild has to cheat by trying to drain all magical power from their enemies so they won't lose.

All respect I had left for GH just went out the window.The question is why didn't they do this sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    All respect I had left for GH just went out the window.The question is why didn't they do this sooner.
    good question, its like mine several chapters ago why didnt hades grimore law the island when makarov was beaten?
    made by Zi Dawg

^ Clearly for magic power. They obtained Zeref, but to fully awoken him they probably need a large amount of magic energy, thus the power of the tree, fairy tales power and probably most of the GH members (that is why they gathered kids with strong magic potential).

Why didn't they do it sooner ? Well, Azuma was the first member of GH that reached the island and the moment he got there he immediately started the process of taking over the tree's power. It just shows how powerful the tree really is to take him so much time.

Why didn't they do it even sooner ? Well, without Zeref it was pretty pointless and would alarm FT and the council of what they are after. The tree could be the thing that limits Zeref's power, so it would be stupid to awoken Zeref at full power, before obtaining him.

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman View Post
    good question, its like mine several chapters ago why didnt hades grimore law the island when makarov was beaten?
    well they probably wanted that magic like said above but they also probably wanted to beat them first and they almost did if it was not for gildartz, freid and bixlow. so even though he had those orders its safe to say he was waiting till they beat every one then he just decided to do it then. but yeah i mean its not cool but how is erza going to beat him now :( i mean all she needs is a sword and she has a chance so who knows. maybe she gores this one out. i also think that laxus could be the last and final trump card.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

About that theory that Luxus is gonna save them,i dont see it happening.It seemed it was very important for her to manage to protect her friends,so it would be lame if someone else did it for her.

who says he beats azuma for her/ more than likely she is going to be tapped out after she takes him down if she does in fact beat him. then whos going to save the day if there magic is not returned right away. besides while she is fighting who is going to save the rest of the guild? the point about luxas coming back was that he is not longer technically a part of the guild so his magic should not be drained.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]