• Average

1 5.26%
  • Bad

1 5.26%
  • It couldn't get worse

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

I can't wait!

nice explanation. i see the ambiguity in what he was saying now.
    Spoiler!

And I did lol at Kubo's excuse to not include backgrounds.Apparently Yukio's PSP is actually something trapped in 80s. He should just admit he's a lazy asshole. And the talk between Ichigo and Ginjou about wanting to be in a video game was stupid and a waste of chapter space.
    If you didn't notice, surroundings only appeared after Ginjo asked for it. Meaning there was no reason for Yukio to create a battle scene because the game was "empty". It requires input and Ginjo asked for none, neither did Ichigo. Makes perfect sense to me.

You're just trying too hard to find something to moan about each week when what you moan about can usually even be explained with the own manga's rationale. So again, why are you still reading Bleach but more importantly, why are you still reading Bleach and post on these forums?

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    So, things moved fast for a Bleach chapter this week. And by that, I mean we moved at the pace of molasses instead of frozen molasses.
    '
    sigh' Wasn't Orihime supposed to have ultra cool 'rejection' abilities or something at some point along with little cool people?But sadly, in the end, she's just a healing item.

So, time to play another round of guess the foot:

I'm thinking either of the following:

Rukia, Renji, Byakuya, Hitsugaya,OR maybe Karin... and that's about it. I don't think we'll be seeing any of the other Soul Reapers yet.

And I did lol at Kubo's excuse to not include backgrounds.Apparently Yukio's PSP is actually something trapped in 80s. He should just admit he's a lazy asshole. And the talk between Ichigo and Ginjou about wanting to be in a video game was stupid and a waste of chapter space.
    I applaud you and this post.

It's gotta be damn near impossible to get this much Fail in one post, you Ma'am are truly gifted. I personally feel lucky to have witnessed a multi-tiered Fail, it's an elusive creature rarely seen in it's natural habitat. Kudos.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

@Daz,

1) Orihime's "Healing" is part of her Rejection Abilities. She is not actually healing, but Rejecting the injury.

2) Why did you find it necessary to call Kubo an "Asshole" ?

Truth is, you don't have to like Bleach, you may even be critical and post you criticisms, but calling Kubo an Asshole is not nice. You may or may not know that I am not a fan of ODa/OP so I exercise my ability/freedom to not read OP. Also I have never hurled invectives at ODA.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    So, things moved fast for a Bleach chapter this week. And by that, I mean we moved at the pace of molasses instead of frozen molasses.
    lol, f'n hilarious

2) Why did you find it necessary to call Kubo an "Asshole"
    that's cause he is cliff hanger after cliff hanger after cliff hanger, hes making hes fans go bald

I like bleach,even now;I don't mind cliffhangers and such,the story is cool,but what I hate is when I read in this forum are stupid moaners like dct21.I don't know how much times I saw a comment in the bleach section like yours,dct21.And yet these people still read this manga,even if it's 'manga created by troll master Kubo'.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    lol, f'n hilarious

that's cause he is cliff hanger after cliff hanger after cliff hanger, hes making hes fans go bald
    Cliff, You don't have to read bleach if you hate it that much.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Cliff, You don't have to read bleach if you hate it that much.
    who said i hated bleach, i like bleach. Im one of the few fans who actually liked the whole arrancar arc, but no matter how big a fan you are you have to admit these fullbring chapter have been sub-par, and its showing in the weekly toc.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    I like bleach,even now;I don't mind cliffhangers and such,the story is cool,but what I hate is when I read in this forum are stupid moaners like dct21.I don't know how much times I saw a comment in the bleach section like yours,dct21.And yet these people still read this manga,even if it's 'manga created by troll master Kubo'.
    This is a forum and we do have a right to criticize, what i hate is when people like you get your panties bunched up over a comment i was half way joking about anyway

This is a forum and we do have a right to criticize, what i hate is when people like you get your panties bunched up over a comment i was half way joking about anyway
    No one complained about your ability to critize, what they complained about was that your criticism came off as lack of substance whine.

LOL

but yeah great chapter, i wonder who it is. a mom back from the dead maybe? naw couldn't be. but any way next chapter should be really cool and i found it awesome that there training because they knew ichigo would never stay weak for long. great chapter and i can not wait for the next one.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]