5 26.32%
  • Average

1 5.26%
  • Bad

1 5.26%
  • It couldn't get worse

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I doubt Rukia or Renji would be involved in something like this unless it was an order from Soul Society,

Well I sure hope they aren't trying to seal his powers away. If so, then they're whack. The video game idea was a nice one and made the chapter entertaining. It's funny to see Riruka and Inoue both concerned for Ichigo, it'll probably produce another love triangle.
    Signature by me.

Awesome chapter.Yukio's power was really amazing.I dont know who that guy is but i'm sure its not Rukia.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    yukio's power probably wouldn't work in a 1 on 1 battle though, unless he could like summon people from his video games to fight for him, which would be awesome

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    man, i think i just fell a little for inoue <3
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    So, things moved fast for a Bleach chapter this week. And by that, I mean we moved at the pace of molasses instead of frozen molasses.
    '
    sigh' Wasn't Orihime supposed to have ultra cool 'rejection' abilities or something at some point along with little cool people?But sadly, in the end, she's just a healing item.

So, time to play another round of guess the foot:

I'm thinking either of the following:

Rukia, Renji, Byakuya, Hitsugaya,OR maybe Karin... and that's about it. I don't think we'll be seeing any of the other Soul Reapers yet.

And I did lol at Kubo's excuse to not include backgrounds.Apparently Yukio's PSP is actually something trapped in 80s. He should just admit he's a lazy asshole. And the talk between Ichigo and Ginjou about wanting to be in a video game was stupid and a waste of chapter space.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    And I did lol at Kubo's excuse to not include backgrounds.Apparently Yukio's PSP is actually something trapped in 80s. He should just admit he's a lazy asshole. And the talk between Ichigo and Ginjou about wanting to be in a video game was stupid and a waste of chapter space.
    What is up with people complaining about backgrounds and panels (I know you didn't say panels, but still). Get the hell over it already jeez.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Yeah i can definitely see this coming back to bite them in the butt if they try this, besides i doubt these guys would let them take away their chance for normality.

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    What is up with people complaining about backgrounds and panels (I know you didn't say panels, but still). Get the hell over it already jeez.
    lmao, i , personally love reading what on the page not the background

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I don't see how Urahara's and Isshin's banter nccessarily indicates that they want to seal Ichigo's powers. That is only one way of interpreting what they said.
    which way is that?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    lmao, i , personally love reading what on the page not the background

which way is that?
    Urahara was arguing about Taking Ichigo's Future away from him. What exactly did he mean by that? Was it Ichigo's future as a Shinigami, or his future as a normal human?

We have no evidence yet that they suspect that Ichigo is regaining his powers, after all The final Getsuga was supposed to forever take away his Reiatsu. In other words, Urahara's comment could easily have meant they were attempting to help him revive his powers, thereby taking away his future as a normal human.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !