13 38.24%
  • |3| Average

6 17.65%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.94%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Those powers he gained only later on, if he had them, then he would not need to use GM and probably would save both Konan and Yahiko. The anger released his shinratensei, but only later on he gained others powers by studing his rinnegan. If it wasn't for Yahiko's death and summoning GM, he might not been able to ever use those powers. You mustn't forget, he wasn't like Sasuke, he didn't get the list of what and how his eyes can do other things.

It never really was mentioned when Nagato summoned the GM for the first time, as Konan knew what he was planing and tried to stop him.

It was probably similar with the summon path, he have seen the world wide and found countless summons and strenghtened them. They could be just like in Sasuke's case, just a normal animals, but thanks to rinnegan and the rods they were powered up.

I thought you meant that Nagato would not have gained the Six Paths powers unless he gave up his elemental jutsu. It just bugs me when people suggest he was somehow stronger for using six weak bodies instead of one strong body.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    How can evil people who know nothing but hate change for better ? If it is possible then they must first be made willing to change and maybe then they can atone. Thats the only thing there is left, atoning for each sin. I think thats how Sasuke and maybe even Kyuubi can turn to the light. Its not all black and white, good people can turn villians and so can villians turn good.

Kyuubi may be a mass of hatred, but maybe Naruto can find some miniscule ray of hope inside that big fuzzy red fella. Hope is all there is to need. I think the climax of changes will happen after Naruto saves Sasuke.

Who knows, Naruto might even change Tobi and the final villian will be Orochimaru or Jyuubi Im not sure enough to tell, but Tobi if he is really Madara, might have a chance to change too. That depends wheter he really wants to create peace or just rule the world. Now that I think about it, what exactly is Tobis goal anyway ? He will cast his eternal genjutsu and then what ? How exactly does he think he can manage the entire world ? What will he do with it ? If his intentions were to stop wars then he should realize by now that currently all nations are united, the leaders of every villages started to trust each other.
    *Lightbulb*

Madara just ended all wars and turmoil between the 5 great nations. Now they're together and BFFs for a temporary moment. Perhaps this is what he wanted. He is going to cast a genjutsu and rule the fucking world. He'll eliminate evil and hatred, he'll make the world a better place.

I CAN'T wait to see Sauske and Naruto holding hands together, because all of their hatred is eliminated because of Madara's brilliant plan.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    *Lightbulb*

Madara just ended all wars and turmoil between the 5 great nations. Now they're together and BFFs for a temporary moment. Perhaps this is what he wanted. He is going to cast a genjutsu and rule the fucking world. He'll eliminate evil and hatred, he'll make the world a better place.

I CAN'T wait to see Sauske and Naruto holding hands together, because all of their hatred is eliminated because of Madara's brilliant plan.
    that's tobi, really inheriting the will of the elder son of the sage, and gaining peace through strength alone, right there.. it's awesome!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

For once make the bad guy win

Madara's happy ending is way better then what the 5 kages have in mind.