View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter!

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    13 38.24%
  • |4| Good

    13 38.24%
  • |3| Average

    6 17.65%
  • |2| Bad

    1 2.94%
  • |1| Terrible

    1 2.94%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 75
  1. #61
    Senior Member rinnebadass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Porto, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    642
    i have two huge doubts.

    1- how can you guys be saying that madara is stronger because of the ems\rinnegan convo when it was clear and stated that rinnegan is much stronger? you can say that he learned to fight with sharingan so he is better with it than learning to use the rinnegan but i don't believe that one rinnegan eye is enough to use rinnegan's full power, otherwise no one was going to use 2 mangekyous to be blind one month after, they would all do a "kakashi". but we all know that one sharingan=no susano'o so we have to apply the same principle for the strongest doujutsu, the god power, the orgasm in strenght\power.

    2- how can naruto "kill" madara after all this talk? he won't do it.. at least he will try not to do it.

  2. #62
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    did anybody mention neji attacked with a kunai, thats another way to tell its a fake

  3. #63
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    \1- how can you guys be saying that madara is stronger because of the ems\rinnegan convo when it was clear and stated that rinnegan is much stronger?
    simple, for you see young grasshopper; it has never been stated nor cleared. both those doujutus hold great and yet different powers and abilites. the only real thing the rinnegan holds over the sharingan is the power of creation, nothing more; but as far as destruction goes, they are both something to mess with. when we see the rinnegan placing genjutsu through eye-contact alone, amaterasu ppl to death, susano'o their ass; then we'll talk. but until then, their power to destroy is both great but different.

    with enough chakra, one can shinran tensei a whole village like konoha; but guess what? with enough chakra, someone can amaterasu a whole village as well. so the main factor here is chakra not which technique is stronger, it's about how much chakra you can pump into a jutsu..

    people swear that the epitome and peak of the sage's power was his rinnegan, lol, that's laughable... that was half his power, the other half resided in his body which was able to contain the juubi itself! yes guys, half of the sage's GODLY power was due to the fact that he was a jinchuuriki! that in combination with his doujutsu made him into a god.

    EDIT: shit, double posted by accident but already deleted it lol.. "i for one am upset how the awesomeness which is itachi is now limited to being nagato's wheelchair -_- how is he suppose to zip around owning fodder-nin left and right now? :[ "
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  4. #64
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,036
    What if Madara is controlling Neji with Shisui's eye (which is suppose to be the most powerful Uchiha eye or something, so powerful he could control people without even genjutsu or something) and then hes going to make him kill as many good guys as he can before he warps him off to his secret site and steals his Byakugan (I can't remember exactly but I thought it was said Neji inherited the strongest Byakugan traits and his eyes are really powerful, or something). And then when he has the 3 most powerful eyes he will be able to pull off his super move.....
    A pie in the sky?

  5. #65
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,819

    Rinnegan VS Eternal-Mangekyo

    If we are talking about JUST the occular powres and not bearing in mind who is the user then Rinnegan is a better, stronger and more versatile doujutsu.

    Unlike EMS, it does not require any special preparations for unlocking it. Rinnegan also guarantees that whoever the user is, he will have strong body and spirital energy like Rikudou Sage bcs that is a neccesety for RInnegan in the first place.

    With Rinnegan, you have a LOT bigger options in Ninjutsu department bcs you have full elemental affinity which makes you acpable of performing every jutsu you wish for. The best occular jutsus of Rinnegan and EMS may be very similiar in theyre destructive power but in the end Rinnegan gievs you the edge for its versatility.

    However, doujutsu is a tool so it depends how good is the user. If we would give Kiba Rinnegan and Sasuke EMS then Kiba would still loose even with Rinnegan bcs he is not as half good ninja as Sasuke.

    Rikudou Sage was perfect, he had talent and Rinnegan both. Then he sealed jyuubi in himself and became another human being entirely. My guess is that Jyuubis chakra is 5 times bigger then half of Kyuubis sealed in Naruto. Power so huge, Rikudou could even create planets !
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  6. #66
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,036
    But if Naruto is a new Sage and will awaken/get the rinnegan then how come his chakra came out as wind when Kakashi tested it? Shouldn't it of been something weird since he should have an affinity for all of them like the Sages before him? At least something small should of popped up when Kakashi tested him, or maybe the Rinnegan changes from user to user in what powers they get. Like Rikudo had them all but Pain could only use the multi vision and the 6 paths, maybe Naruto will have something different when the Rinnegan pops up in him?
    A pie in the sky?

  7. #67
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    But if Naruto is a new Sage and will awaken/get the rinnegan then how come his chakra came out as wind when Kakashi tested it? Shouldn't it of been something weird since he should have an affinity for all of them like the Sages before him? At least something small should of popped up when Kakashi tested him, or maybe the Rinnegan changes from user to user in what powers they get. Like Rikudo had them all but Pain could only use the multi vision and the 6 paths, maybe Naruto will have something different when the Rinnegan pops up in him?
    The Rinnegan abilties are inherent in the Rinnegan. Every Rinnegan user will possess at least the abilities of the Paths, as well as the ability to use all elements. Naruto has the potential to awaken the Rinnegan, but has not yet done so. If he were to obtain the Rinnegan, he would then be able to use every elemental technique, at least in theory.

    There were many techniques any Rikudou could perform, which we never got a chance to see Nagato use due to the limitations of the Pains. He never performed elemental jutsu, or any technique not directly related to the Rinnegan. He never used Izanagi (which the Rikudou could apparently use without losing his eyesight due to the Rinnegan version being perfect, unlike the Sharingan version). He never used Gedo Mazou in its powered-up state like Madara has (that power comes from the Bijuu sealed in it, which weren't present when Nagato used the statue against Hanzou and his minions).

  8. #68
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,922
    ^ It could be said that he traded his elemental powers for the full 7 path's powers, or just that GM ate it. Who knows, maybe GM couldn't be used to seal bijuu's untill it was activated by an rinnegan user and the the user's body/life energy was presented to the statue.

    Before this, it seemed like Tobi had no way to obtain the statue.

  9. #69
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,950
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    simple, for you see young grasshopper; it has never been stated nor cleared. both those doujutus hold great and yet different powers and abilites. the only real thing the rinnegan holds over the sharingan is the power of creation, nothing more; but as far as destruction goes, they are both something to mess with. when we see the rinnegan placing genjutsu through eye-contact alone, amaterasu ppl to death, susano'o their ass; then we'll talk. but until then, their power to destroy is both great but different.

    with enough chakra, one can shinran tensei a whole village like konoha; but guess what? with enough chakra, someone can amaterasu a whole village as well. so the main factor here is chakra not which technique is stronger, it's about how much chakra you can pump into a jutsu..

    people swear that the epitome and peak of the sage's power was his rinnegan, lol, that's laughable... that was half his power, the other half resided in his body which was able to contain the juubi itself! yes guys, half of the sage's GODLY power was due to the fact that he was a jinchuuriki! that in combination with his doujutsu made him into a god.

    EDIT: shit, double posted by accident but already deleted it lol.. "i for one am upset how the awesomeness which is itachi is now limited to being nagato's wheelchair -_- how is he suppose to zip around owning fodder-nin left and right now? :[ "
    I suppose that The Rinnegan User Could Izanagi any EMS Technique into Zero. I am not sure how the Rinnegan will deal with Genjutsu on the EMS Level.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  10. #70
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ It could be said that he traded his elemental powers for the full 7 path's powers, or just that GM ate it. Who knows, maybe GM couldn't be used to seal bijuu's untill it was activated by an rinnegan user and the the user's body/life energy was presented to the statue.

    Before this, it seemed like Tobi had no way to obtain the statue.
    It wasn't a trade; he had to fight using them as proxies because he was crippled. He was able to assign one power to each of the Pains, and that's it. It was their own limitations, not his.

    If he wasn't using the Pains, Nagato could have used any of their powers, as well as the elemental jutsu, just like Madara currently can.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •