13 38.24%
  • |3| Average

6 17.65%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.94%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Ah, I see now. It's the darkest under the light(byakugan) not in the darkness(sharingan), after all byakugan was supposed to be older than sharingan.

Though this is more plausible:
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I suspected the Neji thing was his Edo father impersonating him or a Zetsu clone as they can copy anyone as long as they come in to contact with them once. Neji was grabbed by a Zetsu earlier and it was stated a Zetsu clone can even copy the person chakra.

Better chapter than the last one.

Finally we get to see Itachi and Nagato, but where they are going? Find Naruto? I don't think so, maybe going to Sasuke or to put Madara in check.....I hope we soon find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    That person isn't the real neji. I think he might be a zetsu clone. Remember that zetsu can mimic a person's appareance and chakra just by making contact? This is what he did with Kisame, so i think he might be doing the same with neji. afterall zetsu is a perfect spy.
    Agree, thats more like it.

I think Zetsu planted a seed inside Neji lol:

Spoiler!

I think the moment he droped Zetsu took over his body.

WOOOOOOOT! Sakura finally gets some screentime!

Also, something's up with Itachi/Nagato. Can't wait to see what they do.

Don't know wtf is up with the Doctor Killer.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Oh yeah right, Zetsu clone ! Seems a little bit more likely now then mind switch technique.

Speaking of which, Tobi is in my opinion a clone as well - of Madara ! Something similiar to Metal Gear Solid saga with Snake clones. Explains why Tobi doesnt really want to show off that he really is Madara but knows too much about him. Kabuto however grabbed him by the balls with the mystery coffin Its sooo obvious its gonna be Madara.

Nagato cant walk bcs remember, his legs were torn by the flame technique of Hanzous. I wonder if Itachi and Nagato will manage to free themselves somehow. In theory, Nagato could even revive them completely with his jutsu. But he could have revived Yahiko but he didnt so I assume there are some limitations to the technique.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Nagato cant walk bcs remember, his legs were torn by the flame technique of Hanzous. I wonder if Itachi and Nagato will manage to free themselves somehow. In theory, Nagato could even revive them completely with his jutsu. But he could have revived Yahiko but he didnt so I assume there are some limitations to the technique.
    Thpse limitations may be part of madara/zetsu-tobi using nagatos eye at the same time! since we don't have any clue how edo tensei works when the original powers are still in use (nagato's eye / itachi's eye), otherwise you could ,make spammed useres of the same techniques like Danzo did, only with an arm filled with Itachis Eyey e.g.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    So I was right, Itachi & Pain retain their ocular abilities.

Evil Neji FTW.
    We already knew that from when Kabuto said so in the chapter where Edo Tensei was explained.

the S**TS about to hit the fan now. i wounder whats going on with neji ? great chapter and can not wait for the next.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    In theory, Nagato could even revive them completely with his jutsu. But he could have revived Yahiko but he didnt so I assume there are some limitations to the technique.
    He couldn't even revive Jiraiya with the rest of Konoha because too much time had passed. It's been longer since Nagato/Itachi died, so they're officially dead. But maybe Nagato could seal quite a few of the remaining Edo clones, or maybe Itachi could put Kabuto under Genjutsu and break the Edo Tensei... possibilities.

I'm surprised that Kabuto's kept Nagato and Itachi's minds intact for the most part. I thought he'd have them as brainwashed mindless dolls from the very beginning. He's playing a dangerous game letting them talk freely. If they somehow break free of Edo Tensei, then everything's going to hell in a hand basket. Itachi's already fully aware of what can be accomplished between him and Nagato. Also, Evil Neji's a Zetsu clone. We all know that, right? Zetsu's the only character who can make a perfect clone of anyone right down to their chakra.