13 38.24%
  • |3| Average

6 17.65%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.94%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    chapter was ok...seems like the story stalls as soon as naruto is finished training. mind switch jutsu seems to be the best option, dont think its going to be that easily explained tho.

twitter.com/jedijuck

Why is it that Nagato can't walk on his own? I was expecting Nagato to spam Shinra Tensei and Kuchiyose while absorbing ninjutsu, AND MOVING. I was disappointed when Nagato didn't use any Taijutsu after God Pain was defeated, but now it looks like we'll never see that happen. I guess his injuries from Hanzo crippled him.

Good chapter nonetheless. I'm betting either Nagato or Itachi is using a Genjutsu to control Neji.

I doubt neji came into contact with either of those two at all.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Nah i still don't believe that is the real neji. Besides does anybody else get a warm fuzzy feeling when itachi was holding pain up, no homo. It look like a friends moment when they were both talking about teach other. I have a feeling they will both talk about naruto 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon King View Post
    Why is it that Nagato can't walk on his own? I was expecting Nagato to spam Shinra Tensei and Kuchiyose while absorbing ninjutsu, AND MOVING. I was disappointed when Nagato didn't use any Taijutsu after God Pain was defeated, but now it looks like we'll never see that happen. I guess his injuries from Hanzo crippled him.

Good chapter nonetheless. I'm betting either Nagato or Itachi is using a Genjutsu to control Neji.
    Nah i don't think either of them are. It doesn't look like those 2 are completely under kabuto's control yet. But looking at those 2, i will have to say that is the most powerful tag team.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    To talk back to the kyubi like that naruto must have grew some serious balls, it also seems like he has a plan to get rid of the nine tails hatred.

2 rennigans and 2 mangekyu sharingans are defeintly better and what madara has right now, i'm hoping they plan on counterattacking madara.

won't happen unless kabuto orders it, which is quite likely because him and madara has a shakey relationship. he doesn't trust madara and madara doesn't trust him. so it might happen.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Neji could have been hit with a subtle genjutsu, or a powerful Tsukuyomi from Itachi, while Neji was using his Byakugan. After all, Neji did flinch suddenly while using it, which it appeared was assumed due to injuries he had received.

That person isn't the real neji. I think he might be a zetsu clone. Remember that zetsu can mimic a person's appareance and chakra just by making contact? This is what he did with Kisame, so i think he might be doing the same with neji. afterall zetsu is a perfect spy.

My guess is it's Kabuto disguised as Neji.

Shut up and come with me!

I think kabuto is too busy controlling his edo summons