Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    I would say this would ruin the manga but I think its pretty much ruined no matter what at this point. Still, horribly dumb idea.
    Why's that?? What's ruined about Naruto Manga? Did you excepted more of the 4th ninja war?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    man, agabomba! haven't heard(or houild i say read) from you in a while; and then i got excited to see what you might've posted in my thread but yu didn't write anything about it, just responding to shihan :[ lol...

@shinhan: thanks for all the love ;]

@Argonar: dude, you're right haha... that would make tobi the architect. and if u're going to have such a massive spell placed on humanity that is basically impossible to escape, you would need a cycle theme to bring about a peak of weakness, to give humanity a chance atleast every once in a blue moon. also, dejavus in the matrix meant the matrix being reprogrammed while in this hypothetical version it's just a glitch due to the eternal tsukuyomi beginning to crack a little bit.. also, naruto wasn't selected by tobi to be neo or the chosen one, other thannhim being the main character; it would be more because of his guts and determination to become stronger that would lead to the state he's in now.. which is power! >:]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Why's that?? What's ruined about Naruto Manga? Did you excepted more of the 4th ninja war?
    I just don't like the way its been going. And no, they had some pretty bad ass characters so far that could have been taken to the next level and they were defeated in the lamest of ways. And this Naruto making the Kyuubi love him shits gotta end too.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    man, agabomba! haven't heard(or houild i say read) from you in a while; and then i got excited to see what you might've posted in my thread but yu didn't write anything about it, just responding to shihan :[ lol...

@shinhan: thanks for all the love ;]

@Argonar: dude, you're right haha... that would make tobi the architect. and if u're going to have such a massive spell placed on humanity that is basically impossible to escape, you would need a cycle theme to bring about a peak of weakness, to give humanity a chance atleast every once in a blue moon. also, dejavus in the matrix meant the matrix being reprogrammed while in this hypothetical version it's just a glitch due to the eternal tsukuyomi beginning to crack a little bit.. also, naruto wasn't selected by tobi to be neo or the chosen one, other thannhim being the main character; it would be more because of his guts and determination to become stronger that would lead to the state he's in now.. which is power! >:]

No disrespect, I just don't like the idea of that twist.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Fuck Madara. His Mask is too epic for the world.

One thing I don't get. If he can teleport Torune into a damned separate dimension, then why not just randomly come to Naruto, do some sort of sneak attack and transport him to different dimension.

He can't escape and bam Nine tails is his. Why go through all the fucking stress to make a 4th world war, when he can just magically teleport to Naruto and magically take him to another dimension, wait till he wastes everything then fucking rape him?

Much simpler IMO

^ Because he still would need to enter that dimension, fight Naruto face to face and then take his bijuu. In other ocasions, he could just left his enemies there, they would starve to death.

I hope, that it won't end like matrix (though the Sage was more powerfull in his world than Neo in matrix).

Considering Naruto's Nature, he is going to go batshit crazy inside the dimension. He'll waste all the chakra he has. If not he can always send someone inside the damned dimension.

When Naruto is in Madara's dimension its gameover. Madara has him trapped, so it won't matter if he can't take out the bijuu or not. He can send 1000000s of Zetsus inside the dimension, and rape Naruto anally.