Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar

wake up naruto, the matrix has you

will naruto ever figure out he's just a character and that his whole world and everyone in it were simply is made-up.. creating by a mind from the higher plane while he's stuck in a two-dimensional plane.

will he ever figure-out that he's in a dream...

i would find it an AWESOME twist, that in reality, this whole time; madara has had the whole shinobi world in an illusion since he defeated hashirama that fateful day. that the whole world HAS been under his eternal tsukuyomi already. only thing is that he can't command full control permanently, there are moments in which his control weakens and reaches a peak, and so he keeps the world in a repeating never-ending cycle. and when this peak comes around, he crafts the illusion so that the sleepers believe there is an ominous threat threatening to take control of the whole world by capturing all the bijuus and establising en eternal tsukuyomi on the moon, so that everyone's attention is placed on the fake war so that they don't notice the "oddities", the glitches in the weakening illusion, that start to appear in their daily lives. things popping in and out of existence that shouldn't, deja-vus and so on.. and that it's naruto, at the end, that finally discovers out the illusion, and attempts to free everyone from the illusion, from the big lie, once and for all!

i'm sure kishi can tighten any loose ends lol now that would be a TWIST!! :]

should this be in the theory section or something??? o.O
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

That would be a twist. The guy who's most susceptible to any and all genjutsu, is the only one who in the whole shinobi world that notices that world's greatest illusion. Among all those Sharingan users, Byakugan users, people who excel/have excelled at genjutsu techniques that exist/have existed before him... Hell, just people plain more attentive to their surroundings than him, yet he's the one and only person to recognize it? I don't know about anyone else, but I'd find that even harder to digest.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    That would be a twist. The guy who's most susceptible to any and all genjutsu, is the only one who in the whole shinobi world that notices that world's greatest illusion. Among all those Sharingan users, Byakugan users, people who excel/have excelled at genjutsu techniques that exist/have existed before him... Hell, just people plain more attentive to their surroundings than him, yet he's the one and only person to recognize it? I don't know about anyone else, but I'd find that even harder to digest.
    I thank you for the feedback! Much love bro :]

I'm no manga writer like Kishi but I will give it an honest shot. If Tobi is able to activate the Mugen Tsukuyomi technique, it assumed all would fall under its' spell which would include all those Sharingan users, Byakugan users, people who excel/have excelled at genjutsu techniques that exist/have existed before him. So why Naruto.

Why Naruto out of ALL the shinobi in this manga? Well, being the main protagonist, I'm sure helps, as it has helped him thus far, but that isn't enough now is it.. Naruto has come a long way, has grown much while the mugen tsukuyomi has weakened.. He's reaching the pinnacle of the power which the younger son possessed. Withholding such power may cause the illusion to crack and crumble around narutos' perception. He also has GUTS and all that.

That being said, to balance this out, Sasuke might also start to become aware of the illusion placed on everyone now that he's reaching the peak of the elder brothers' power. Zetsu did say something among the lines, that after his eyes healed, Sasuke would perceive the world VERY differently. :]

If there is anyone that should be able to see the illusion with little or no problem, it's the sage himself. Either him or one who gained the power of either his sons. Remember, that at the epitome of power, he was not only a doujutsu owner of the Rinnegan, but the jinchurriki/bearer of the Juubi; that in totality was his power, the power of a god. To gain that power, having rinnegan or a being a bijuu host isn't enough. That god power was split between two pieces; the doujutsus, the eyes of great power, and the bodies capable of holding a fraction of the immense power which is the Juubi itself. Sasuke inherited the eyes, Naruto the body. They each can reach the pinnacle of their split "Lineage."

And only one of either bloodline has hope of gaining the power of the Sage if they were ever able to tame the piece that their rival family line possess.

Nagato was closer than most but even he himself was an incomplete sage. He was a descendant of the younger son, a body which allowed to play with eyes that were meant to be passed on to the descendants of the Elder Son; but did he complete the purpose and pinnacle of his body? The true gift he inherited, did he use his body to the potential, housed a bijuu? No, he let it turn to rust, such was his fate.

Tobi claims to possess the power of Hashirama but we have yet to see how, and what the deal is with his body, but he has inherited the Rinnegan, and reached the pinnacle of the uchiha's Sharingan which is the EMS. But remember the Elder son had a unique doujutsu seen in no one elses' eye-sockets. Sasuke might gain these eyes when he reaches his peak, they must be powerful enough to face off against the body which was left over to the younger son which could've probably housed the Juubi itself; for sure the Kyuubi with no problem. Something about those eyes had to be able to handle that kind of power and match it.

Thank you Afro Thunda for the motivation :] hope i filled some plot-holes, probably created alot more but this is fun!

I hope you die for that stupid idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I hope you die for that stupid idea...
    Love you too. >:]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    at least one idea to turn the recent stupid chaps into something better lol..

Imho that would be extremely lame, because it's virtually an exact copy of movies, only adapted a little to fit in a fantasy ninja setting rather than the real world.
    I don't mind mangas/movies/games/comics/etc copying various elements from other media, but not the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonar View Post
    Imho that would be extremely lame, because it's virtually an exact copy of movies, only adapted a little to fit in a fantasy ninja setting rather than the real world.
    I don't mind mangas/movies/games/comics/etc copying various elements from other media, but not the whole thing.
    Thanks for the honest opinion Argonar! But delve deeper into what you mean? I definitely see the resemblance with the whole "living in a simulation" concept from the matrix movie; but other than that, I see nothing else..

No it's not just the virtual reality. What about the dejyvous and the cycles, Madara would be the architect and Naruto would be Neo. Madara defeating Hashirama and starting eternal tsukuyomi would be the same as the machines defeating mankind and starting the matrix.

The only missing things left are the resistance and Zion

I would say this would ruin the manga but I think its pretty much ruined no matter what at this point. Still, horribly dumb idea.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan