Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto 539 Spoilers *- Epic scene inside -

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Source: Mangahelpers
    Verification: Confirmed

Trasnlation
    Source: NF
    Credits: Geg

Translation for first spoiler script:

Probably not completely accurate. Chapter title is "Night of Blood"

Naruto says one day he wants to get rid of the Kyuubi's hatred too. Kyuubi tells him to not get cocky.

Neji has trouble standing from overusing the Byakugan.
    Kiba tells him to go see the medical squad.

The medical squad is in chaos when Neji shows up.
    Something about a suspicious man appearing and healing Neji? The wording is extremely vague.

Nagato and Itachi talk about Akatsuki and their eyes.

Three jounin medical squad members are killed.
    Neji looks around with his Byakugan.
    The medical squad is treating patients like normal.

The suspicious man passes a love letter to Sakura.
    Sakura says she already has someone she likes.

Neji enters the room where people are being treated.
    Neji questions some members of the squad, and suddenly kills (or just injures) them.

Source: NF
    Credits: Sho

Translation for itachi and nagato conversation:

長門 アンタどこまで暁の事を知ってた?
    Nagato: Just how much did you know about Akatsuki?
    イタチ お前よりは知ってたつもりだが…
    Itachi: More than you did, I'm sure.
    長門 フッ…結局オレもアンタも人に利用された忍だ… お互い持っているこの強すぎる 瞳力のお かげでな…  今回も…術者に後回しで動かされている
    Nagato: Hmph. You and I both ended up as shinobi used by others...and we owe it all thanks to these overwhelmingly powerful ocular powers* of ours. Even this time, the operator saves us for later.
    *tn note: douryoku
    **tn note: "operator=(Edo Tensei) jutsu user=Kabuto"
    イタチ ペイン… お前の六道の力・輪廻眼とオレの万華鏡写輪眼・ この二つの瞳力さえあ れば ほぼなんでも できると言っていい… 術者の奴はこのタイミングでオレの幻術の力を利用するつもりだ
    Itachi: Pain, as long as we have those two ocular powers - the powers of your Six Paths and my Mangekyou Sharingan- it's safe to say we can do almost anything. As for the operator, with this timing, [he] intends to use my genjutsu powers
    長門 イタチ… 確かにお前は暁において闇の中の忍だったからな
    Nagato: Itachi...being in Akatsuki, truly you were a shinobi locked in darkness

Pics:

Spoiler!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Naruto 539 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Itachi and Nagato = Epic

Questions?

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

Itachi and Nagato = Epic

Questions?
    So, in between lines, Itachi said: " I will use a genjutsu on Kabuto to give us a full free will and then you will revive us" ?

I wonder what they are going to do, after all "as long as we have those two ocular powers... it's safe to say we can do almost anything."

The one on with the genjutsu will be/was used, it was Neji ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So, in between lines, Itachi said: " I will use a genjutsu on Kabuto to give us a full free will and then you will revive us" ?

I wonder what they are going to do, after all "as long as we have those two ocular powers... it's safe to say we can do almost anything."

The one on with the genjutsu will be/was used, it was Neji ?

I'm really confused by the Neji thing.
    However I would love to see Nagato revive Itachi or both of them (Since being Zombie = will be dead again in less than 10 pages)

Again what's the fuck with Neji I thought he was dead, like plot dead.... I mean he didn't see him in any significant role since the start of the Shippuden...

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

WOW!!! i doubt it but that would be awesome to see.. kabuto falling prey to this own technique haha, following oro's footsteps lol...

man! does itachi own :] even his words are cool.. "more than you, i'm sure..." gangsta!!! he needs to come across sasuke so that he can finally be real to him, once and for all, no more charade...
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Damn Roku, you on a mission today with the spoilers weren't you.

Looks to be a pretty interesting chapter. Nagato and Itachi finally show up on the battlefield but it looks like they won't throwing blows anytime soon. Kabuto must be mad as hell. Oh I wonder who Sakura mean't when she said that she likes someone else. Is Naruto or that Emo kid Sasuke? (Sorry I had throw that in there)

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Mhm i think itachi ment that kabuto intends to use itachis genjutsu powers

Wooow, that was totally crazy, he just had to team nagato and itachi up lol

Oh yeah and about the ocular powers, i think he meant that they are practicly gods in zombie mode with those eyes , hope that's not really what he meant tho,
    Last edited by merciless; 05-18-2011 at 03:30 PM.

I suspected the Neji thing was his Edo father impersonating him or a Zetsu clone as they can copy anyone as long as they come in to contact with them once. Neji was grabbed by a Zetsu earlier and it was stated a Zetsu clone can even copy the person chakra.

Fire type

Anyone think the imposter is a Zetsu clone of Neji. How, well, when neji came in contact with the clones before he used the full body gentle fists, he could have been marked. Nothing strange there for me. Any thoughts?

Source: NarutoForums

Quote Originally Posted by vered View Post
    by ohana!!!Nagato and Itachi:ohpek

パラ見ね。

九尾の憎しみもいつかはとりたいと思ってる。とナルト。
    調子のるな!九尾

白目のつかいすぎでふらつくネジ
    医療班とこいってこいよ。とキバ

てんやわんやの医療班
    そこにネジ登場。
    怪しい男(見たことない男?かな 治療済み)

長門とイタチ、肩を貸しながら 借りながら
    暁について眼についての話をする。

上忍医療班3人殺される。
    ネジ、白目使って探す。
    医療班はいままで通り治療をしてくれと。

怪しい男、サクラにラブレターを渡す。
    もう好きな男がいる。とサクラ

ネジ、治療してる部屋に入る。
    質問するネジ。と同時にネジ、仲間の医療班を殺して?しまう。

ネジの様子がおかしい。
    のっとられた?のかな。
    で終わり。

ネジが仲間を殺してしまうんだよ。
    敵がネジに変装してんのかな。
    Quote Originally Posted by •Sasuke• View Post
    credits ohana at 2ch
    Naruto 539 full chapter script

Spoiler!
    終わり★サーセイ
    Quote Originally Posted by TNPS1984 View Post
    here is the basic plot, naruto talks about how he will remove hatred in the ninja world one day, kyubi doesn't seem to trust him. nagato and itachi talks about akatsuki and their eye power.

neji is about to collapse from using too much Byakugan. kiba sends him to the medical team. in the medical room, some ninjas are killed by a stranger. neji searches him with bykugan, meantime kills the medical ninja after he questioned him (seems like he is being controlled). the stranger hands sakura a love letter, sakura replies that she in love with someone else
    Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post
    Probably not completely accurate. Chapter title is "Night of Blood"

Naruto says one day he wants to get rid of the Kyuubi's hatred too. Kyuubi tells him to not get cocky.

Neji has trouble standing from overusing the Byakugan.
    Kiba tells him to go see the medical squad.

The medical squad is in chaos when Neji shows up.
    Something about a suspicious man appearing and healing Neji? The wording is extremely vague.

Nagato and Itachi talk about Akatsuki and their eyes.

Three jounin medical squad members are killed.
    Neji looks around with his Byakugan.
    The medical squad is treating patients like normal.

The suspicious man passes a love letter to Sakura.
    Sakura says she already has someone she likes.

Neji enters the room where people are being treated.
    Neji questions some members of the squad, and suddenly kills (or just injures) them.