1 7.14%
  • OK

0 0%
  • SO-SO

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    So we're already getting the flashback of the bad guy of the entire setting of Fairy Tail, ha.

Yeah Grimoire Heart is done this arc. Gildartz beats Blue Note, Hades kills him, crying starts, everyone tries to fight back and lose then Luxus magically pops up just when Natsu is about to die to beat Hades. FRIENDSHIP SPEECH.
    MJ is moonwalking on your post

This was a pretty awesome chapter though, and gildarts is crazy mad it looks like his head is about to bust open

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    So we're already getting the flashback of the bad guy of the entire setting of Fairy Tail, ha.

Yeah Grimoire Heart is done this arc. Gildartz beats Blue Note, Hades kills him, crying starts, everyone tries to fight back and lose then Luxus magically pops up just when Natsu is about to die to beat Hades. FRIENDSHIP SPEECH.
    I know I was the first to say theyld be beaten and regroup for a victory yet it seems that happened a bit faster then expected so I am inclined to agree that they will be beaten. All signs point to a bitter sweet victory and the most likely candidate is still the Master yet after it was revealed Gildratz relationship to his daughter and the vision of her crying makes his death seem very likely.

I think Gildratz as a sacrificial character does not have enough of an impact since he is not that well established and to be honest its effect will really mostly be on a secondary character. If Cana becomes a main character or at least more of a protagonist then it makes sense.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    everybody is saying that kid is from the past, i say he's from the future!

"Clay + Urtear" well it has a little possiblity doesnt it? with all the rain dripping down their bodies..revealing their shapes..lol!
    and with the narration being in the past tense!!! or could it be a mistranslation?

but naah, that would be too much..but a clay and urtear making love in the rain would be awesome! [always wanted to try that]

urtear the seductress ftw!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Whoa!! That feel liked a DBZ fight!

The boy in the end is very intruiging. He looks like Zeref but Mavis is a possibility too. His clothes is similar to Natsu so the first thing that came to my mind is that he could be a dragon slayer too. At this point, it's too early to tell though.
    Right about what?
    Interesting idea. That would also tie into, and explain the way the speaking at the end sounds like a narration from years later.

Also I've been thinking that the best way to explain the loss of dragons would be if they were turned into something else. taking years to reconcile what they are and once were would actually make sense.
    In other words, think the kid could be a dragon turned human. Would explain how he also has a scarf reminiscent of Natsu's.

Great chapter anyways. So Gildartz specializes in things having to do with the earth, while Bluenote specializes in gravity?
    Good fight although I see no reason Bluenote should be that overpowered without even a counterattack?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    I know I was the first to say theyld be beaten and regroup for a victory yet it seems that happened a bit faster then expected so I am inclined to agree that they will be beaten. All signs point to a bitter sweet victory and the most likely candidate is still the Master yet after it was revealed Gildratz relationship to his daughter and the vision of her crying makes his death seem very likely.

I think Gildratz as a sacrificial character does not have enough of an impact since he is not that well established and to be honest its effect will really mostly be on a secondary character. If Cana becomes a main character or at least more of a protagonist then it makes sense.

yeah i think the same thing. i do not think the idea of gildartz dieing is a good one right now. i mean like you said he is not that emotionally attached to fans. i mean i think that he has more left to give to the story. can cana crying could also be gildartz excepting her but idk. i just hope he does not die. but again i am SO happy with freids and bixlows performance in this chapter. they really showed what they are made of this chapter.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

loved blue note's "D:"-face after being overpowered.
    bixlow was sweet and fried's absolute shadow-armore is awesome xD
    & just when things start to get heated up we get a fashback... o.o
    founder of fairy-tail? perhaps...
    but the future-idea isn't a 100% stupid either:
    -'Carrying the spirit of fairy-tail on his back'
    -Nautsu's clothing / tattoo
    (just saying)

Now that someone mentioned about dragonball, thinking about the last panel kinda made me feel a bit dragonballish... like the kid coming from a future which Grimoire heart succeeded in accomplishing their plans... so he goes back in time to change things... He kinda looks like a cross between Grey and Urtear...

Is the last panel a flashback or what?

Probably the next chapter will also explain how come Zeref knows Natsu.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

AWESOME chapter.

Best part was how Fried and Bixlow got into the fight.

Gildarts is gonna go super saiyan, you can just see it in the drawings.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah i think the same thing. i do not think the idea of gildartz dieing is a good one right now. i mean like you said he is not that emotionally attached to fans. i mean i think that he has more left to give to the story. can cana crying could also be gildartz excepting her but idk. i just hope he does not die. but again i am SO happy with freids and bixlows performance in this chapter. they really showed what they are made of this chapter.
    Its very possible they are tears of joy and the fragment made it look like grief. I was thinking besides the Masters death Grays betrayal is possible yet that seems like something that wont make tears as much as anger.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Now that someone mentioned about dragonball, thinking about the last panel kinda made me feel a bit dragonballish... like the kid coming from a future which Grimoire heart succeeded in accomplishing their plans... so he goes back in time to change things... He kinda looks like a cross between Grey and Urtear...

Is the last panel a flashback or what?

Probably the next chapter will also explain how come Zeref knows Natsu.
    Exactly what I was thinking and his close look like Natsus.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    loved blue note's "D:"-face after being overpowered.
    bixlow was sweet and fried's absolute shadow-armore is awesome xD
    & just when things start to get heated up we get a fashback... o.o
    founder of fairy-tail? perhaps...
    but the future-idea isn't a 100% stupid either:
    -'Carrying the spirit of fairy-tail on his back'
    -Nautsu's clothing / tattoo
    (just saying)
    i was thinking that two. that maybe that was the founder of fairy tail or maybe some one really close to the founder. and the only thing about that future thing is that why did it not just say something years later? and it has flash back panels.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Its very possible they are tears of joy and the fragment made it look like grief. I was thinking besides the Masters death Grays betrayal is possible yet that seems like something that wont make tears as much as anger.
    yeah, also i really doubt gray betrays fairy tail. i mean even thought he was looking at ultiar the way he was he still looked a bit disconcerted and look at her face. she like what? and gary looks a bit disgusted. so i think he might even attack her.

also did any one else notice that erza is using an armor that we have not seen yet.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]