• GREAT

1 7.14%
  • OK

0 0%
  • SO-SO

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Maybe Zeref and Mavis were brothers/twins and Mavis looks just like Zeref or something, theory. I still don't think the Gildartz fight is over yet. Bluenote has to have something more to him, like a limiter to suppress some of his magic or maybe he will snap and go all out nuts, but either way I think Gildartz will have to work a little harder to beat him.

I liked the Fried and bixlow fight though, I thought their team work was realyl cool to watch, id like to know what bixlow did though to the dragon thing.... I know he can take over inanimate objects but I didn't know he could destroy them too... And good for thet punk ass rusty rose for mouthing off, got what he deserved!

We still have to see the trap Hades set for them and the conclusion of Asuma fight and the interaction of Gray and whatsherface...

The only thing for certain is Natsu stood no chance against Gildartz at all if he were to go all out rage mode!
    but if its mavis than how would he already have a FT tattoo? he looks kinda young to have already founded FT

i think the kid might be ivan.....

what if i were right? that the kid is gray and urtear's offspring..

these can be the supporting info on my theory:
    -since gray and natsu are buddies, gray's kid[the one in the last panel] idolizes natsu so much that he copies everything of natsu?[clothes, tattoo etc..]
    -then being gray's kid, natsu gave his muffler to him..a sort of passing the torch..

[tho this is very much unprecedented, because things like these happens only when the story is about to be finished..]

i was just playin when i said that the kid was from the future tho. and i even said "[b]clay[b] and urtear when it should have been [b]gray[b]. LOL.

on a serious note, the past tense usage of the narration implies that this kid's story is happening in the future. this i strongly believe, unless its a mistranslation. or an out of this world explanation is introduced. any of the two.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

translation or not its a flash back panel. also, i took it as narration going in to a flash back of why this island is so special. again if it was going in to the future it would not have flash back panels. sorry SB.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the last panel, there is a newspaper. There might be some readable portions there that might give a clue regarding the time frame. I'm no Japanese so i can't decipher.I hope there's someone in the forum who could attempt to check on it.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

if you zoom in you can see a year at the top. it say x703 or x403 or x708 or x408 or something like that i can't make it out at all really but but that paper does seem to have a year at the top. the only number i can really make out is the 3 at the end and the X at the front.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

X-771 as I see it, with is before 7-777 the time of disappearance of the Dragons and Lucy's mom. It would point at Zeref who knew Natsu in the past and Natsu copying his clothes(as Zeref being older than Natsu). Someone even had a theory that Zeref is a black dragon slayer.

As to Lucy's words, it may be that there was a similar battle on the Island in the past, with they as well had a moment where they belived in their victory.

Well, I think that the year on the newspapper is x793. But conisdering that the current time in FT is x784 ( If I'm not mistaken, when Hades announces to Makarov he will be the new master we get a " Year x736, 48 years ago from today") could it be the future? :o

it to blurry to tell what it is besides it looks more like a 4 but could be a 7 or there could be a 0 2 4, 6-7-8-9 in the middle. and if it was the future again it would not be in a flash back frame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    I know I was the first to say theyld be beaten and regroup for a victory yet it seems that happened a bit faster then expected so I am inclined to agree that they will be beaten. All signs point to a bitter sweet victory and the most likely candidate is still the Master yet after it was revealed Gildratz relationship to his daughter and the vision of her crying makes his death seem very likely.

I think Gildratz as a sacrificial character does not have enough of an impact since he is not that well established and to be honest its effect will really mostly be on a secondary character. If Cana becomes a main character or at least more of a protagonist then it makes sense.
    I personally doubt that Gildarts will die for 2 reasons. Both of which, I guess, are arguable but have me convinced that he won't die.

1) The 'lifeless hand' shown in Charle's vision is too skinny to be Gildarts' since he's quite muscular.

2) I know that my first point seems silly but here is the one that really has me convinced that he won't die:

The 'lifeless hand' is someone's 'right hand' and it is bare but Gildarts' right hand has bandages up to his wrist. They were on his arm when he first appeared and are still there as he fights Bluenote. As we all know, his left arm is a prosthetic.

So far, Hiro Mashima has been very consistent with his portrayals of what the characters wear and even their characteristics like Laxus' scar.

So for these 2 reasons, I don't think Gildarts will die. At least not here.