Hybrid View

Exclamation Soul Eater has Horrible Scanlator Groups?

Hello, I'm new here, and I was wondering why the heck does Soul Eater (may god bless this genius manga) chapters have a few pages missing here and there or untranslated and raw? Manga-rain had complete scanlations I noticed, but Mahou-x leaves random pages untranslated and missing (I can tell because I watched the manga and can also tell that something important was skipped). I tried looking for those missing pages but it oddly seems to me that these groups only do a few chapters, and then stop, leaving the work to another group to pick up. Can someone please help me? I searched all the internet tubes and can't believe NO ONE has complained at all yet, unless I'm completely ignorant of something. I'd extremely appreciate good answers form the bottom of my heart.

Yen Press have the license for it and they're a good publisher so why not just buy the volumes if you want good quality? :/

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    leachers shouldn't complain, you should be graceful

No badmouthing scanlators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim