Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Claymore The Tailed Beasts

Introduction

It has been specificaly mentioned many times in the manga that the tailed beasts are not just a mass of chakra, but also hatred. I wondered why exactly hatred and not something else, like joy or lonelyness or any other emotion. Well anyway, thats when I came up with a theory that sounds quite good, to me anyway

History

In Narutoverse, it was many years before the current events that Juubi and the Jitsu Monk known as Rikudou Sennin were alive. We do not know how Juubi came to life, but what we do know is that Rikudou found a way to harvest its power by a human and thus the Jinchuuriki seals were created and not long after that Rikudou was forced to split Juubi into an empty body and 9 pieces of chakra.

Chakras

Here I would like to add something about chakras. They are obviously the source of power, but they also represent a special identity. Example, Narutos chakra compared to Sasukes. One was described as warm, comforting and very light chakra while the other was the opposite cold heartless and filled with murderous intent. This just shows that emotional inner state is a factor that can change even the form chakra.

Intermedzo

Now lets go back to Jinchurikies. I think it would be very logical to assume that humans, as they are greedy and evil, started to hunt down tailed beasts after Rikudou died to make use of theyre chakras in combat. Many tried, many fell sacrifice and only very few actually accomplished to control theyre beasts a little.

The core of my theory

This is where my theory starts. The only way for a Jinchuriki to gain proper control over the beast is just like Naruto showed us, they must pull theyre chakra out but at the same time the beast is pulling the users chakra for itself so it is a two-way channel of chakra. My theory is that right after the beasts were created, theyre chakras were pure and hate-free.
    However, things started to change over the years bcs many ninjas were in need of power, they were made a Jinchurikies and after many centuries they managed to pass theyre hatred bit by bit, onto the beasts until the beasts became violent and extremely hard to subdue. Thats bcs as I stated before, using tailed beasts chakras also makes the beast to use some portion of users chakra. This was shown in the latest chapter where Kyuubi restored himself bcs Naruto used its chakra too much.
    Take a quick look at the chapters where Naruto was fighting Kyuubi over its chakra. His first attempt to pull its chakra was almost a failure. Kyuubi was close to pull away all of Narutos chakra and use it to free itself from the seal. In the process, Narutos chakra and thus a bit of its hate would get transfered into Kyuubi.

Conclusion

So the point is, all the hatred was accumulated into the tailed beasts from people(specifialy theyre chakras emotional natures) who tried and failed to gain control over theyre chakras. Thats why I think Kyuubi has the most of the hate out of all tailed beasts, the stronger the chakra of beast is, the harder it gets to gain control over it. Since Kyuubi is the most powerfull, its most likely that he had the most succes in taking over his hosts chakras completely.
    My guess is that most of the people who tried to use Kyuubis chakra were from uchiha clan since theyre occular powers were the best shot at subduing Kyuubi. And since uchiha clan is the way it is, the more and stronger hate was accumulated in Kyuubi.
    This would also mean that there could be a way of purifying the tailed beasts, or unleast shift theyre wild behaviors a little. Just like Killer Bee managed to with Hachibi, I guess it was no luck but as a result of Killer Bees chakra. We will see what happens to Kyuubi, for now there is a little progress since the latest chapter.

Comments

So what do you think ? Possible or not ? Let me know if something doesnt make sense.
    You may have your own take on this theory, maybe someone can find an evidence to support it, or to prove it wrong ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Awesome, not only do I think the chakra transfer piece to be possible but probable.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

^ It may even be in use when the beasts are not in a host. When they are out, they just gather it through ground, air, water, people, that's why they recover over time. It was probably the jyubi's innate ability, actually humans possesing chakra may be because of the jyubi itself with needed it to live forever (absorbing hatred through chakra ?), though at some point a person was capable of mastering it and defeated the beast.

Uchiha, for example gains power through hatred, with later produce even more hatred. They are the best at spreeding hate and so they gain additional power in proportion to that. They are actually more of a jyubi's descendants than so6p's (in case of soul), as the older(?) brother was tainted by jyubi the most.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    i personally am assuming that the juubi is simply a manifestation of all the evils in the human collective.. so i doubt the bijjus started out pure, according to my assumption of course. mito was the kyuubi's first jinchurriki correct? i'm sure it was just as ferocious before the sealing as it is now.

did anyone notice how many souls seemed trapped in the kyuubi?

that being said.. naruto said something like, "has feeding off my chakra bring some sense to you." or something like that lol implying that a bijuu can be "purified" through the chakra of its user.. killerbee seemed like a cool kid despise all the hate aimed at him through harsh looks and assassination attempts :]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Awesome, not only do I think the chakra transfer piece to be possible but probable.
    Right ? It totaly has to

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ It may even be in use when the beasts are not in a host. When they are out, they just gather it through ground, air, water, people, that's why they recover over time. It was probably the jyubi's innate ability, actually humans possesing chakra may be because of the jyubi itself with needed it to live forever (absorbing hatred through chakra ?), though at some point a person was capable of mastering it and defeated the beast.

Uchiha, for example gains power through hatred, with later produce even more hatred. They are the best at spreeding hate and so they gain additional power in proportion to that. They are actually more of a jyubi's descendants than so6p's (in case of soul), as the older(?) brother was tainted by jyubi the most.
    Um I would have to disagree on both ends.

Tailed beasts dont recover theyre chakra through the enviroment in my opinion. Theyre not just chakras, but they are alive, they have flesh and bones too. Theyre practiculary wild animals with enormous chakras. For a living creature to process natures chakra, you need to learn it from the Sages on Myubuki mountain like Naruto. But on the other hand, they recover by themselves when theyre bodies have a rest.

Another interesting question, who was first ? The Jyuubi or Rikudou ? The answer might give us a clue on wheter chakras came onto living things from Jyuubi or not. I personally think not.

I also disagree with Uchihas as Jyuubis descendants. Not only is it proven that theyre not, but also the thought is a little ridiculous bcs the elder brother wasnt acutally Jyuubis host so he couldnt have been tainted in any way. He might wanted its power, but thats bcs he himself was wicked and greedy just like Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    i personally am assuming that the juubi is simply a manifestation of all the evils in the human collective.. so i doubt the bijjus started out pure, according to my assumption of course. mito was the kyuubi's first jinchurriki correct? i'm sure it was just as ferocious before the sealing as it is now.

did anyone notice how many souls seemed trapped in the kyuubi?

that being said.. naruto said something like, "has feeding off my chakra bring some sense to you." or something like that lol implying that a bijuu can be "purified" through the chakra of its user.. killerbee seemed like a cool kid despise all the hate aimed at him through harsh looks and assassination attempts :]
    Actually we dont know for sure if Mito was Kyuubis first ever host. Over the time there might have been, and I think there were, many ninjas who were chosen as Kyuubis host but were consumed by its hatred and thus Kyuubi allways prevailed and only gotten more hatred bcs when a tailed beast is released it consumes the hosts chakra completely and makes it its own. That way the chakras emotional nature could bit by bit influence Kyuubi to become sucha ferocious beast.

Hm, I dont think those are souls that are trapped inside Kyuubi. Rather, just like my theory, those are chakras off all the people Kyuubi consumed. Since I guess hatred was the ruling emotion inside all of those ninjas then it makes sense. Jincuurikies seemed to incline to more of a cold personalities bcs of the way they were treated. Naruto said something like with one mistep in his life course, he might have been the same as Sasuke. If Naruto wouldnt fill up the place in his heart with love of his peers (Kakashi, Sakura, Iruka, Jirayia, etc) then there would be only hate inside his heart.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Right ? It totaly has to

Um I would have to disagree on both ends.

Tailed beasts dont recover theyre chakra through the enviroment in my opinion. Theyre not just chakras, but they are alive, they have flesh and bones too. Theyre practiculary wild animals with enormous chakras. For a living creature to process natures chakra, you need to learn it from the Sages on Myubuki mountain like Naruto. But on the other hand, they recover by themselves when theyre bodies have a rest.

Another interesting question, who was first ? The Jyuubi or Rikudou ? The answer might give us a clue on wheter chakras came onto living things from Jyuubi or not. I personally think not.

I also disagree with Uchihas as Jyuubis descendants. Not only is it proven that theyre not, but also the thought is a little ridiculous bcs the elder brother wasnt acutally Jyuubis host so he couldnt have been tainted in any way. He might wanted its power, but thats bcs he himself was wicked and greedy just like Madara.
    An energy doesn't come from nothing, it circulates nonstop, change forms, it would be strange to think that they can produce energy from nothing, the transfer between the bijuu and a jinchurki is a great example that they need to feed on something. The earth itself may be a jinchurki, as it doesn't allow the bijuus to return to their original body (though the space between earth and moon, the moon itself could be just that powerfull barier).

Bijuu are more of a form of ghosts/demons with such great power that they materialise in the real world. More precisely they have been forced to materialise by the Sage's power.

The jyubi was supposed to be terrorizing the world for decades before the Sage.

The older brother (the younger one probably as well) was certainly corrupted/influenced by the jyubi, just like Naruto was born with whiskers and the Kin brothers obtaining them after eating kyubi's meat.

The fact that the Uchiha gain power from killing their loved ones, reminds me of a pact with the devil, your loved ones life for power. The more they paint their souls black, the more power they can wield.

Spoiler!

Thats how tailed beasts were created. Theyre not demons or mystical beings materialised by humanities ill will ! They are living creatures with parts of Jyuubis chakra ! Everything can be scientifically proved, Narutoverse speaking.

Rikudous sons were not born from him Theyre mother was not a jinchuuriki so there is no way Jyuubi has anything to do with them. Only Rikudous DNA was passed. Remember, Naruto was born directly from a jinchuuriki so thats how he got influenced by Kyuubis chakra and got its whiskers. Altough I have to double-check if Naruto had whiskers after his birth at all ..

Spoiler!

.. ah yes he did.

Anyway, about uchihas, I dont think its about theyre souls that are affected. I think its just theyre nature, they were first class ninja clan that constantly fought in wars over centuries. They very pretty much the same, greedy and cold-hearted. Theyre chakras tunred affinity to negative emotions. I also slightly disagree that theyre power rises with how much they get consumed with negative emotions. I think that more preciselly, its sharingans potencial that rises. Maybe bcs sharingan needs a certain amount of negative emotions in order to grow stronger.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS

^ I said they are more like ghosts or demons(not that they are), as they are basically the life force and soul of the jyubi, that were splitted, given mind and then form. Normaly they would return to jyubi, but they cannot, because of Sage.

DNA can change under the influenca of a bjiuu, the Kin brother clearly showed that. In certain clans, their members are born with not only strong body (stronger than normal people), but a strong soul as well. It means that soul is somehow breeded in similar manner to body (at least in narutoverse). So the Sage's soul and body was probably influenced by the jyubi, with he most likely passed it to their sons, as they were far from normal humans.

Uchiha's powers comes mainly from their souls and Senju's mainly from their bodys.

I think it is not in best interest for the tailed beasts to unite within Jyuubi. They want theyre sort of freedom in my opinion.

Offcourse, bijuus can influence people and change theyre DNA structure a little but it needs to be in direct contact. There needs to be a connection, sort of. I dont think that Jyuubi changed Rikudou, he was by himself a very rare and powerfull human anyway. However it is questionable wheter Jyuubi has anything to do with his birth. Jyuubis birth itself is a huge mystery. I think it wasnt a creature born on earth, an alien I guess.

Well I dont know if its exactly that uchihas have strong souls, I thought it was about spiritual energies while senju have physical energies. Though, spiritual energy is a rather vague concept. I think it refers to ninjutsu talent - having occular powers and such. Thats bcs I think we could say that Naruto has a strong soul yet he isnt wasnt gifted with sharingan or rinnegan.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS

Intresting idea, we know tailed beasts can influence their hosts so why not the oppoosite they were influenced by humans to begin with.

But the problem with your thoery is that the juubi before the sage sealed it within himself, was terrizing the world and was described as the most foul and dark chakra to ever exist. So if that were the case, your thoery is implying there were people before the so6p that tried to seal the juubi's chakra to make it foul and dark.

At this point we know nithing about the juubi's orgins and the rinnegan aswell. A possible story kishi could go with is from the greek's gods story where the juubi represents a test for the human race and every once and a while they bless a unquie invidiutual with the rinnegan to fight the juubi.