POMPANO BEACH, Fla. (WSVN) -- Nearly a dozen billboards across South Florida claim that Judgment Day is less than two weeks away.

Radio host Harold Camping and his followers have calculated that the end of the world will occur on May 21. "It's going to be a horror story that we absolutely cannot conceive of. Millions of people will die on that day and everyday thereafter," Camping said.

According to Camping, who is the founder of the Family Radio network, Judgment Day will begin with earthquakes at 6 p.m. local time.

Camping's followers have been traveling around the world, spreading the word about the forthcoming day. "We see people that give us the thumb. They say, 'Thumbs up.' We also see people that, unfortunately, give us the other finger," said one devotee, Darryl Keats.

Nine billboards about Judgment Day have been spotted around South Florida, and dozens more advertisements have been posted nationwide. "Yeah, I heard the world's coming to an end, but I'm not really a believer in that, so why not buy groceries for a longer time?" one man said.
Source: http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/22004285070223/

I like to go on note I do not believe this BS. The fact that they even had the permission and the money to put these Nationwide just annoys the fuck out of me! I have seen these billboards here in CA while driving on the Freeway but I thought it was just a little stupid thing but apparently they made it bigger. I dont like the fact that they are scaring thousands of people. I dont like the fact that they go and ad this nationwide, and I certainly dont like how they proclaim that we will end on the 21st when there were past dates on how the world was "Supposed" to end. Kinda makes me sick