View Poll Results: What did you think of this week's chapter?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

8 57.14%
  • l4l Great

4 28.57%
  • l3l Average

1 7.14%
  • l2l Bad

1 7.14%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I like how relationships have turned so complex. This chapter did feel a bit rushed though, but I like how the side characters have gotten much more plot space. Before it was pretty much "Ichigo, Ichigo, Ichigo". Chad has taken upon a completely different role and I feel that he is more of a character now than a flat sidekick whose only comment was "No problem".

I hope Kubo can keep the drama going.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    So it will be Ginjou that will be Ichigo's training partner next. It definitely will be good. If Chad is brining Orihime to help Ichigo with his training means she will know more about the fullbringers and we get to see if she really has fullbring powers. And I wonder what is Ishida is think staring out the window.
    Or she's just there to do the constant healing thing, or provide a little more "motivation" for Ichigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So, from this chapter, does it mean it was someone else who attacked Ishida (was it Ginjou ?) ?
    So they're all evil, that explains why you get the "can't trust none of them" attitude from the newer characters.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Cool chapter.Yukio seems really strong.And the next chapter with Ginjou fighting Ichigo will be awesome.

Yeah, was pleasantly surprised by Yukio's potential.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

on a flying nimbus, getting back at the birds and people
    YAY! it finally gets interesting =D

I have a feeling inoues fullbringing power will come out when ichigo is getting hurt, probably something to do with healing and shields n stuff. Chad has one, ichigo has one soooo inoue has to have fullbring power.

The shinigami at the end i think its going to be renji or rukia (i go with rukia) or even ichigos lil sis. But i don't think its going to be the sis cuz ichigos dads not happy with ichigos future to begin with. I have a few questions tho.....the shinigami badge that ichigo has, wasn't ichigo able to hear rukia and renji arguing about "hes not that stupid"??? Also, didn't that same badge get taking by the one guy (cant remember the name) in the beginning? when did he slip it back in ichigos pocket? that's kinda been bugging me

If there's a thread for questions im sorry i put them here...

Yeah i agree it has become interesting and is worth reading now yay!!!!!!!
    Hope we see some serious action soon.......lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Think you guys posted in the wrong week. The most recent chapter is not always the 1st in the list. Definitely made that mistake before.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Yes, please doublecheck the name of the the thread as it will include the chapter number.