• |3| Average

6 18.75%
  • |2| Bad

4 12.50%
  • |1| Terrible

3 9.38%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    With the majority on this one; just a really boring, letdown of a chapter excluding the last panel.

Just damn.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

What was the point, or the purpose of this chapter...........

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

i'm confuse...
    what the hell the kyuubi are talking about??
    i mean the part about the war, hatred, naruto becoming more like nagato and such?? i believe this war are between the alliance who is basically all the normal people in the naruto-verse against akatsuki, who only consist of maybe 2-3 real living people who seems doesnt have any family and bunch of zombie plus thousands clone!!!!

there wont be any long life hatred after the war!!!! i mean if those allience army get killed yes there love one will be angry, but only towards those clone and a bunch of criminal who it seems has no family!!!

this war are not even close to what nagato and co endure back then, where the hatred spread after the war!!!
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    i'm confuse...
    what the hell the kyuubi are talking about??
    i mean the part about the war, hatred, naruto becoming more like nagato and such?? i believe this war are between the alliance who is basically all the normal people in the naruto-verse against akatsuki, who only consist of maybe 2-3 real living people who seems doesnt have any family and bunch of zombie plus thousands clone!!!!

there wont be any long life hatred after the war!!!! i mean if those allience army get killed yes there love one will be angry, but only towards those clone and a bunch of criminal who it seems has no family!!!

this war are not even close to what nagato and co endure back then, where the hatred spread after the war!!!
    Yeah, that's been my complaint from the start. All the hatred Nagato faced has already been resolved, for everyone except Sasuke/Madara (the two remaining Uchiha). I mean, it's not as if the different villages and clans have forgiven everything, but they set aside their differences and teamed up out of necessity, and the only time we saw them upset about it was that time Gaara broke up a fight. Now they're fighting alongside each other, revealing all their secret techniques, saving each others lives, and wearing the same headband.

So really, it all comes down to Naruto getting Sasuke to see the light, redeeming him, and then taking down Madara. When you think about it, Sasuke's the one who really has to battle against hatred, because the entire Shinobi world is going to be hating him at this point, while Naruto is a hero. Madara also has to fight against the entire Shinobi world's hatred, even if he brought it on himself. And he fights back with his own hatred. Maybe that will be the difference between him and Sasuke; Sasuke will be able to set aside his hatred, and fight against Madara alongside Naruto in friendship. That will be what allows the world to defeat Madara (because we all know the only chance of beating him is the epic Naruto/Sasuke tag-team!), and it'll be what allows Sasuke to be redeemed and truly "overcome" hatred, both his own and others'.

It's hard to believe that the Shinobi all really went along with the plan. The Raikage was unanimously chosen as leader of the Alliance... the Cloud Village was responsible for numerous dirty deeds, such as the incident with the Hyuga clan. The Raikage was the one in charge of all that. He gave the orders. We don't know that the Cloud village has any sort of ROOT-esque division, because they've been more open about their militaristic outlook; is that really something the villages can rally behind? I know the Raikage seems like a fairly cool guy to us, outside of all his growling and table-smashing, but that's because we've only seem him fight Sasuke. What about when he ordered Kushina to be kidnapped for the purpose of obtaining either her special chakra (through what? forced breeding? transplanting her limbs?) or the Kyuubi (which they had no reason to believe wouldn't kill her).

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/42035636/5 Badass, although really a whole chapter for this? Well guess he really wanted to point this harmony thing out. Like Rling mentioned it'll probably be used later on during Naruto vs Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru the 7th View Post
    aw great another touchy feely naruto loves sasuke chap. first he dizzes hot lil hinata, then big boobs sakura declares her love for him n he just dizzes her too! n all he can think about is sasukem lets face it our hero is a fanny pack , still cool but a fanny pack, good thing for all the other bad asss characters a?
    I don't think Kishi is kinky when it comes to straight sex.

Didn't expect to see a talk between kyubi and Naruto. Was kyubi really trying to win Naruto over, or was it something different ? He was angry at Naruto's ignorance, he spoken like a person who once tried the same thing but failed. Although being the point of hatred for generations could turn him like this as well.

The spar etiquette will probably be used and the fact that it was shown, may suggest it will be soon.

This is possibly one of the worst chapters kishi ever produced. I couldn't have been more disappointed. There are so many things we were supposed to see and Kishi shows us this bullshit which we have seen 100000X already.

What happen to the Edo Hosts?
    What happen to Muu, Onoki, Gaara?
    What happen to Kakashi and the swordsmen?
    What happen to Itachi/Nagato?

great chapter. the fox conversation was actually cool
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All i can think since last chap is: HOW CAN KAKASHI ENDURE THIS MUCH TIME WITH SHARINGAN AND RAMPAGING WITH KUBIKIRIBOCHO?

It wasn't quite what I was expecting for this week but I think it's laying the ground work for something awesome. It's good to see Naruto's relationship with the kyuubi is continuing to develop. For a while it seemed like the kyuubi wouldn't be seen chit chatting with Naruto after he was pinned defeated and pinned down with help from Kushina.
    Im sure all the Sasuke fanboys and fangirls will be delighted to have seen him again even if its only flashback. It could even be next week that Sasuke gets thrown into battle with his new eyes ready to wreak havoc.