6 18.75%
  • |2| Bad

4 12.50%
  • |1| Terrible

3 9.38%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Uh, why does Kishi keep drawing Kyuubi like that ? Its obvious it looks bad so why not change the angle or something ?
    Most definitely, Kishi's a damn good artist, can't seem to grasp why he keeps drawing the Fox like some sort of stuffed animal with teeth.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    yo! does anyone love how naruto just manhandled the kyuubi as much as i do!? LOL! and can't wait to see how naruto faces against the hatred of the shi9nobi world, the same hatred the kyuubi seems to think will corrupt and taint naruto.. >:] also can't wait til sasuke makes his reappearance..
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/42035636/8

Kishi drew Ino's forehead like 3 times bigger than Sakura's. Sakura was supposed to be made fun of for the size of her forehead as a kid.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Most definitely, Kishi's a damn good artist, can't seem to grasp why he keeps drawing the Fox like some sort of stuffed animal with teeth.
    Yeah, the problem is the front face view where Kyuubi looks really ridiculous. It ruined Kyuubis image for me honestly. Wonder why cant Kishi draw different angles, someone should step up and openly criticise his Kyuubis drawings or it will stay like that. He is great mangaka, he can drawn well and I like his style ... BUT those Kyuubi drawings make him look like an amatuer.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    *sigh* Don't tease the animal in the cage, Naruto.

I think one of the purposes of this chapter was to show that the Kyuubi had recovered. The conversation with the Kyuubi was a little different too, than previous ones. The Kyuubi's expression was less confident, and he tried to reason with Naruto; in the past the Kyuubi seemed to be the confident one, and in control of their conversation.

It also established how much the Kyuubi knows about Naruto's life, and what Naruto has gone through. I don't know, this may be the start of the turning point in their relationship. Naruto is now the confident one, and in firm control of their relationship. Like Nagato, the Kyuubi may be won over by Naruto's determination, and fully support him, like the 8-tails does with Killerbee.
    Hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I think that the Kyuubi realizes that Naruto has all the cards, and is just resorting to Slyness. he's getting desperate, so if force won't work anymore, then why not try using deception, tact, temptation, fear, doubt, or intimidation.

I don't think the QB will easily change his evil ways.
    yeah, agreed. It would be too much of a personality change even if his life becomes on the line.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Been thinking about this for a while and had to let it out, what if madara really isn't madara but some impostor bish. maybe his bro or something? And the last coffin kabuto summoned is the real madaras body?? How kewl wouldn't that be?

naruto and sasuke already did the harmony thing
    Spoiler!

that means they are friends again .l.. yes?
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    naruto and sasuke already did the harmony thing
    Spoiler!

that means they are friends again .l.. yes?
    They did it virtually, with their minds and hearts. Now they need to do it in real physical world.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    They did it virtually, with their minds and hearts. Now they need to do it in real physical world.
    Like, over the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Been thinking about this for a while and had to let it out, what if madara really isn't madara but some impostor bish. maybe his bro or something? And the last coffin kabuto summoned is the real madaras body?? How kewl wouldn't that be?
    What if Madara IS Madara?
    |
    |
    And the Coffin contains his body

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !