• |2| Bad

4 12.50%
  • |1| Terrible

3 9.38%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    this chapter was ok i guess
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

I can see where everyone is coming from with this being a bit of a letdown chapter, save for the last page or so.. the fact that the fox actually called out to naruto, and they had what for those 2 is a civil chat does mark a bit of a milestone. it also shows the level of control naruto has over the seal. when he constricted the cage even further to have that eye to eye confrontation was one of the top 3 individual panels to date in the entire series (the CM powered chidori vs. kyuubi powered rasengan in the VotE fight, Hinata's confession panel, and this)
    come fight my brute here

Naruto sure is ignorant a little, I know that he should watch out on what the fox has to say, but he shouldn't forget that the Kyubi have seen the Sage's downfall.

Is it me, or have kid Naruto and kid Sasuke been drawn pretty badly ?

Was the Kyuubi really helping Naruto?

Pretty boring chapter. I guess it was all about the etiquette.

*sigh* Don't tease the animal in the cage, Naruto.

I think one of the purposes of this chapter was to show that the Kyuubi had recovered. The conversation with the Kyuubi was a little different too, than previous ones. The Kyuubi's expression was less confident, and he tried to reason with Naruto; in the past the Kyuubi seemed to be the confident one, and in control of their conversation.

It also established how much the Kyuubi knows about Naruto's life, and what Naruto has gone through. I don't know, this may be the start of the turning point in their relationship. Naruto is now the confident one, and in firm control of their relationship. Like Nagato, the Kyuubi may be won over by Naruto's determination, and fully support him, like the 8-tails does with Killerbee.

I found this chapter quite interesting for two important reasons:

1. The change in the Kyuubi's tone. Him coming to Naruto, berating him for his clearly naive position regarding war and hatred, actually trying to convince him not to attempt such a foolhardy act. This all just came out of nowhere. I'm not sure what the Kyuubi's angle is here; the last time they spoke he made it pretty fucking clear Naruto would answer for taking his power:

http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mo...e=15&next=true

Is he worried Naruto will die, or worried Naruto might succeed (getting even stronger in the process)? What has he been plotting since losing to Naruto?

2. The flashback on Naruto and Sasuke's first fight. This was very likely the FIRST TIME Naruto encountered someone in the village with a deep seated hatred that wasn't directed at him. In my opinion this helps flesh out why Naruto took such a strong interest in Sasuke early on, an interest that eventually evolved into one of these "bonds" Kishi stresses so strongly in his story.

Anyway, this chapter had some nice developments, even if the story itself didn't really progress.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Uh, why does Kishi keep drawing Kyuubi like that ? Its obvious it looks bad so why not change the angle or something ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Coolest ive seen naruto up to now

Ok first, i am no naruto fan (character),

But fuck he was kool there! Smashing the kyubbi and telling him to his eyes, showing determination, desire and passion... A go getter is what they call this. That was really kool from naruto.

I just respect him a little more now! hehehhahaha

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    Ok first, i am no naruto fan (character),

But fuck he was kool there! Smashing the kyubbi and telling him to his eyes, showing determination, desire and passion... A go getter is what they call this. That was really kool from naruto.

I just respect him a little more now! hehehhahaha
    As a huge fan of his character, I'm glad you're coming to like him better!

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    I found this chapter quite interesting for two important reasons:

1. The change in the Kyuubi's tone. Him coming to Naruto, berating him for his clearly naive position regarding war and hatred, actually trying to convince him not to attempt such a foolhardy act. This all just came out of nowhere. I'm not sure what the Kyuubi's angle is here; the last time they spoke he made it pretty fucking clear Naruto would answer for taking his power:

http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mo...e=15&next=true

Is he worried Naruto will die, or worried Naruto might succeed (getting even stronger in the process)? What has he been plotting since losing to Naruto?

2. The flashback on Naruto and Sasuke's first fight. This was very likely the FIRST TIME Naruto encountered someone in the village with a deep seated hatred that wasn't directed at him. In my opinion this helps flesh out why Naruto took such a strong interest in Sasuke early on, an interest that eventually evolved into one of these "bonds" Kishi stresses so strongly in his story.

Anyway, this chapter had some nice developments, even if the story itself didn't really progress.

I think that the Kyuubi realizes that Naruto has all the cards, and is just resorting to Slyness. he's getting desperate, so if force won't work anymore, then why not try using deception, tact, temptation, fear, doubt, or intimidation.

I don't think the QB will easily change his evil ways.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !