Hybrid View

Bleach Bleach 447 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.

Spoiler Pics

Source: BA
    Credits: DarkPulsar

Spoiler!

Source: BA
    Credits: Spacecat

Last edited by Jaiden; 05-11-2011 at 01:18 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Bleach Bleach 447 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!
    Last edited by Jaiden; 05-11-2011 at 06:36 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

ok i have to say this, damn that guy has fuckin long legs. And why am I seeing Aizen everywhere? Both Tsukuyomi and Ginjou look like different characteristics of Aizen.

Anyways, something is COMPLETE but I've no clue what. (Jaiden's happy that it ain't the manga ) And that light post/streetlight shining light @ at the end on Orihime I presume, kinda like a spotlight highlighting her, has some significance as it may hint to her being more important to Tsukuhime's plots, and that he may have been following her around for a very long time, years perhaps, keeping an eye on her.

What would happen if Tsukuyomi, Genjou, and Aizen combine into one being with the help of the Hokyoku? Aizetsukuyogen would be born, kinda sounds like a move from streeet fighter, LOL.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    ok i have to say this, damn that guy has fuckin long legs. And why am I seeing Aizen everywhere? Both Tsukuyomi and Ginjou look like different characteristics of Aizen.

Anyways, something is COMPLETE but I've no clue what. And that light post shining light @ at the end on Orihime I presume, kinda like a spotlight highlighting her, has some significance as it may hint to her being more important to Tsukuhime's plots, and that he may have been following her around for a very long time, years perhaps, keeping an eye on her.

What would happen if Tsukuyomi, Genjou, and Aizen combine into one being with the help of the Hokyoku?
    A Troll King will be born.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    A Troll King will be born.
    Kubo was born long ago.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Tsukuhime??....RS?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Jaiden's happy that it ain't the manga
    You damn right!