Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Thanks

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    SO I started reading the books, the show has almost completed the first book - song of ice and fire. I think the next episode should conclude book one. It's around 60+ chapters that we've covered. It's too bad Eddard died, I liked the actor and I hope that pussy of a king learns his lesson soon.
    The first book has 72 chapters and am in the middle of chapter 40.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The season finales was so good, especially the ending. A nice setup for season 2.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

yeah good season finale...they put some scenes from the second book in there. that jamie and catelyn scene was way outta order tho. cant wait for the new season, so much is gonna happen! read the first 2 books of the series, now im on to the third.

twitter.com/jedijuck

finished the third book this past weekend...many surprises in this series. starting the 4th book now. i just want the starks to get back together

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    finished the third book this past weekend...many surprises in this series. starting the 4th book now. i just want the starks to get back together
    Am in the middle of the second book myself. Am loving Tyrion role in this one.

yeah, tyrion is a cool character...but my fav since the tv show started hasnt changed once i started reading the books. ARYA!!!

twitter.com/jedijuck

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I just finished the first season. Like others said the season finale's ending was awesome. You guys have piqued my interest so much that I may have to pick up the books. Also, I forgot both of the characters names, but I'm liking both of Eddards sons (the King of the North), but my favorite character right now is his bastard son, the one that joined the night watch.

just finished dance with dragons...this is one great series. the author sure does now how to write a cliffhanger tho, sheesh. hopefully the wait for the next book is not too long

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    just finished dance with dragons...this is one great series. the author sure does now how to write a cliffhanger tho, sheesh. hopefully the wait for the next book is not too long
    Well, you can either buy the next book, it doesn't take too long to read it. Or you can just read the chapter summaries for Clash of the Kings: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...Kings-Prologue
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter