Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Meanwhile, summer is coming in the real world, so I might actually read the books.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

episode 5 was great as usual...surprised Lanister is such a strong fighter

twitter.com/jedijuck

You guys know that episode 7 has been released right? It's a leaked webrip:
    http://www.rlslog.net/game-of-thrones-s01e07-webrip/

The episode really leaves at a clincher.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    You guys know that episode 7 has been released right? It's a leaked webrip:
    http://www.rlslog.net/game-of-thrones-s01e07-webrip/

The episode really leaves at a clincher.
    It's on HBOgo but I think I'll check out this link later.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Yea, just in case your IP's not from US.

awesome episode last night. just recently finished the first book and hbo did a great job adapting the story. only one more episode to go :(

twitter.com/jedijuck

Great episode indeed. Hated the end of it, didn't want him to die at all. I started to read the first book but I haven't gotten to that part yet.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Link anyone?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Here's a link to a site where I watch all the episodes:
    http://www.watchseries-online.com/?s=Game+of+Thrones&search=

Here a some link to episode 9: http://www.watchseries-online.com/2011/06/game-of-thrones-19-baelor.html

SO I started reading the books, the show has almost completed the first book - song of ice and fire. I think the next episode should conclude book one. It's around 60+ chapters that we've covered. It's too bad Eddard died, I liked the actor and I hope that pussy of a king learns his lesson soon.