Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Game of Thrones

Season 2 ending was just great. If you seen it, you know what I mean.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Finally got to see what a white walker looks like! And all I can say is shit is going to hit the fan come season 3. PLUS great job Daenerys Targaryen on flexing your muscle and showing why you are a boss
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    season 2 was pretty cool, but they strayed too far from the book imo. There were many scenes i was looking forward to seeing. Its cool tho, season 3 is gonna be nuts. READ THE BOOKS!!! much better
    I agree that the books are better, personally, but... there is one thing that I really wish that the book was more like the TV series... which is pacing.

@Xerenix: I hope you are a fast reader. Otherwise, you'll probably take a month or two to get up to date with the series, at best. =/

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Recently finished book number five and I'm upset because I want more, but book six isnt out yet.

I read that the new season of the show will introduce Doran Martell (Boss, one of my favorite characters, well not him, but his family is awesome) and Mace Tyrell (another Boss, but I hate him and his family).

Tyrion should have a good season. Jon Snow for President. And Wait until you guys get to meet Lady Stoneheart, but that'll probably be in season 4.

After reading book five, I cant wait to find out more about Bran, Jojen, Myra, and Hotar's story. Tyrion, Ayra, & Bran have the best arcs by far.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Retired Administrator
    When does the next season start? I really need to see Ayra's arc.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Next season will start probably by April next year.

Retired Administrator
    That's total bullshit. Get on that HBO so I can pirate it.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here