Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    So is anybody still watching this show? Only one episode left this season! And things are nuts
    Yeah poor Stannis... Seems the annoying kid Joffrey got saved. Also fingers crossed for Tyrion surviving!

His going to get his red haired women to give birth to another demon assassin.

Yeah I'm curious, what do you guys think of the actress playing the red haired woman? It's pretty rare for a dutch actor/actress to star in a big show like this, however I personally am quite annoyed by the dutch accent (Probably because I'm from the Netherlands ).

Yup am still watching. Last episode was great. I mean any episode with the Hound cutting people in half is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Yeah I'm curious, what do you guys think of the actress playing the red haired woman? It's pretty rare for a dutch actor/actress to star in a big show like this, however I personally am quite annoyed by the dutch accent (Probably because I'm from the Netherlands ).
    I like her, she fits the part perfectly.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Yup am still watching. Last episode was great. I mean any episode with the Hound cutting people in half is great.
    Lol I was loving that part until he sh*t himself and ran off.

I thought that old guy was taking his army to fight the Starks, didn't expect him to show up there.

What happened to Stannis, was it his men that dragged him away or men from King's landing?

Hound is awesome but that guy Bronn is a beast.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Lol I was loving that part until he sh*t himself and ran off.

I thought that old guy was taking his army to fight the Starks, didn't expect him to show up there.
    Yeah old man Lannister did come from out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    What happened to Stannis, was it his men that dragged him away or men from King's landing?

Hound is awesome but that guy Bronn is a beast.
    That was his own men. If it was the ones from Kings Landing they would have ran him through with their swords.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Season 2 is over and it was a pretty awesome ending to it aswell. Can't wait for Season 3.

season 2 was pretty cool, but they strayed too far from the book imo. There were many scenes i was looking forward to seeing. Its cool tho, season 3 is gonna be nuts. READ THE BOOKS!!! much better

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    season 2 was pretty cool, but they strayed too far from the book imo. There were many scenes i was looking forward to seeing. Its cool tho, season 3 is gonna be nuts. READ THE BOOKS!!! much better
    Downloaded the books on my Ipad and so i'm gonna start reading them when vacation starts next week for me.