View Poll Results: Where the Uchiha clan involved with the Fox attack?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

10 58.82%
  • NO

7 41.18%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    regardless what sasuke's mum thought I highly doubt she had any choice, what ever happened.

But the uchiha were not mentioned in anyway. Whether they were out of the village on a mission(like the hyuga clan heads during the pain attack) disipte they the police force. But anyway it is very werid to not mention them at all.
    You know, if the Uchiha clan was really involved with the Kyuubi attack, they'd have defected from the village long before then. It would have been stupid of them to stay in the village after that when they most surely would have known they'd be the prime suspects. You really think Itachi and Sasuke's parents would leave them in the village if they know the Kyuubi's gonna come and destroy it? I think not, so for that very fact alone, I can't believe they were involved with the Kyuubi attack. If they were involved, they wouldn't have waited until they couldn't stand the pressure of being monitored 24/7 to start planning a coup d'etat. Why pretend to play the victim after the attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    You know, if the Uchiha clan was really involved with the Kyuubi attack, they'd have defected from the village long before then. It would have been stupid of them to stay in the village after that when they most surely would have known they'd be the prime suspects. You really think Itachi and Sasuke's parents would leave them in the village if they know the Kyuubi's gonna come and destroy it? I think not, so for that very fact alone, I can't believe they were involved with the Kyuubi attack. If they were involved, they wouldn't have waited until they couldn't stand the pressure of being monitored 24/7 to start planning a coup d'etat. Why pretend to play the victim after the attack?
    Leaving the village publicly makes them as prime suspects right off the bat.

Since they stayed they can attack konoha from their backyard, literally an inside job. And even after the attack you notice Konoha although were suspicios of the uchiha they couldnt just kill him untill they found some incrimaing evidence. They wouldnt have time to plan a coup if were not for Konoha's more tactical mindset as oppose to kill on sight after the attack if the uchiha left the village then the fox attacked, it would be too obvious.

The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Leaving the village publicly makes them as prime suspects right off the bat.

Since they stayed they can attack konoha from their backyard, literally an inside job. And even after the attack you notice Konoha although were suspicios of the uchiha they couldnt just kill him untill they found some incrimaing evidence. They wouldnt have time to plan a coup if were not for Konoha's more tactical mindset as oppose to kill on sight after the attack if the uchiha left the village then the fox attacked, it would be too obvious.
    They were the prime suspects right from the get go because the elders knew the Uchihas were the only ones who could control the Kyuubi. So if they were scheming with Madara, they should have known they would be suspected anyway. They didn't start planning the coup until after they got tired of the constant surveillance. They weren't planning anything else before then. So I'm saying their involvement with the Kyuubi incident and Madara was zero.

i just reread some of the chapters where it is discussed and the manga(tobi a.k.a madara says it we can't be sure he cane by bluffing again) clearly says that they started planning a coup before the kyuubi attack its just that the observation and the relocation of the uchiha clan was the last drop for the uchahi to really do the coup

a
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    They were the prime suspects right from the get go because the elders knew the Uchihas were the only ones who could control the Kyuubi. So if they were scheming with Madara, they should have known they would be suspected anyway. They didn't start planning the coup until after they got tired of the constant surveillance. They weren't planning anything else before then. So I'm saying their involvement with the Kyuubi incident and Madara was zero.
    humm well we dont know to be fair if they were just tried of the surveillance or not. Tobi said this, so this quite open to alternatives when tobi talks about other characters.

It would be nice to know where sasuke's parents were and I think will find soon when know who tobi is.
    Last edited by psukkar; 11-24-2011 at 07:29 AM.

if uchihas were in on the Kyuubi attack, and were also planning a coup, wouldn't it make more sense to perform it after the kyuubi attack, seeing that the village was in turmoil ?

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    if uchihas were in on the Kyuubi attack, and were also planning a coup, wouldn't it make more sense to perform it after the kyuubi attack, seeing that the village was in turmoil ?
    Whos to say they didnt?

We dont know where the Uchiha they were or what they did.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.