View Poll Results: Where the Uchiha clan involved with the Fox attack?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

10 58.82%
  • NO

7 41.18%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Lets end this discussion.

The Uchiha were going to takeover Konoha. So they were exterminated.

I am pretty sure they were not involved with the Fox's attack. It was all Madara.

I agree with Tobirama on this one. We know why the Uchiha's was exterminated, might be that after Yondaime's death the chance to take of Konaha increased with more than just a little. If there was any reason why the Uchiha's was not present during the attack they most likely had a meeting.

But I'm not saying that no one from the Uchiha clan was involved for all we know maybe 1 or just a few knew what was going down and so they made a meeting that night to make sure no one from the clan got injured.

But you raise some interesting theories and of they where ever to reveled as true I wont feel bad for doubting because most of what you say adds up. It's just a few things that doesn't and it seems unlikely that they would help destroy the town they are going to fight to get control over.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

From chapter 549, Looks like madara played his cards VERY well with Itachi, even itachi didnt realise how much madara knew about him. This comes backs to my thread about how does madara find out about top secret leaf activaties. Itachi's mission, naruto's birth etc..

Madara did say " I don't even think itachi knew how much I knew"
    This was to sasuke right after itachi died.

Once again more mystery from kishi.

Madara is the surpreme master of deception and the master of disater.

When it comes to Madara it wouldn't require much else than to just warp right into the Hokage building and hide inside a wall or the floor. This is ofc the an very easy explanation and dangerous way to do things for a man wanting people to think he's dead. But I doubt anyone would be able to notice unless a sensory ninja was looking for someone at the same time he had done this. He could also have used Zetsu to spy, as we know he isn't easy to detect, in fact he is undetectable. Or he could have gone the easy way and put a genjutsu on one of the higher ups ninja's, even Sasori did this in the sand village and it's safe to assume that he is not nearly as good as Madara at genjutsu, doubt anyone is as good as Madara at genjutsu.

Spoiler!

Water type

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    When it comes to Madara it wouldn't require much else than to just warp right into the Hokage building and hide inside a wall or the floor. This is ofc the an very easy explanation and dangerous way to do things for a man wanting people to think he's dead. But I doubt anyone would be able to notice unless a sensory ninja was looking for someone at the same time he had done this. He could also have used Zetsu to spy, as we know he isn't easy to detect, in fact he is undetectable. Or he could have gone the easy way and put a genjutsu on one of the higher ups ninja's, even Sasori did this in the sand village and it's safe to assume that he is not nearly as good as Madara at genjutsu, doubt anyone is as good as Madara at genjutsu.
    If its that simple for Madara to spy on people.. Then why doesn't he just rip out souls via one of paths of pain. Grab Naruto, throw him to another dimension. Game over. Shinobi world war? No problem. Teleport the 5 kages into some random dimension, and just leave them there. There will be no escape for them. Kabuto problem? Rip his soul out. The end.

Edo Tensei trouble? Rip their souls out. Time and space techniques+Paths of pain = BROKEN. Madara's not using it to his full potential.

Why he doesn't do it I have no idea, or wait, that would be if this were real lief. As always in a manga or any story like this, it gotta be exiting. How many of our hero's would have actually died if the bad guy didn't to for 10 minutes before deciding to kill our hero, only to have spent enough time for some to come to aid the hero or for the hero himself to regain his powers. This is simply the way of all that is made up.

When it comes to sucking someones soul at I think that you can't just bash into them and do it, if he where to try this on Kabuto I'm sure he would counter seeing how none of them thrust each other. But except from Raikage, who could be fast enough to avoid it, I don't see any problem with doing it the way you say.

Spoiler!

Water type

Why he doesn't do it I have no idea, or wait, that would be if this were real lief. As always in a manga or any story like this, it gotta be exiting. How many of our hero's would have actually died if the bad guy didn't to for 10 minutes before deciding to kill our hero, only to have spent enough time for some to come to aid the hero or for the hero himself to regain his powers. This is simply the way of all that is made up.

When it comes to sucking someones soul at I think that you can't just bash into them and do it, if he where to try this on Kabuto I'm sure he would counter seeing how none of them thrust each other. But except from Raikage, who could be fast enough to avoid it, I don't see any problem with doing it the way you say.
    It would be alot funnier if Madara actually did that. Great way to end the manga LOL

And yeah you do have a good point, a manga being a manga..

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    It would be alot funnier if Madara actually did that. Great way to end the manga LOL

And yeah you do have a good point, a manga being a manga..
    Oh what a Fanboy Rage Day it would be if it ended that way. I mean, you would be able to hear the screams of angry people

Spoiler!

Water type

Oh what a Fanboy Rage Day it would be if it ended that way. I mean, you would be able to hear the screams of angry people
    It would be a great way for Kishi to actually troll and end the manga. It would be very hilarious..

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    It would be a great way for Kishi to actually troll and end the manga. It would be very hilarious..
    Great in a troll way yes, but the worst ending ever for anything in the whole world.

Spoiler!

Water type