View Poll Results: Where the Uchiha clan involved with the Fox attack?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

10 58.82%
  • NO

7 41.18%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post

But this doesn't explain how Madara knew WHERE and WHEN the child birth was taking place.
    So how did Uchiha Madara find out?

Madara knows all

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Oh yeah, it changed back into its pupils. Fair enough.

Still, weren't they circular, instead of the usual slits? It still gave signs of being under an occular genjutsu, and there's only one that works that way: the Sharingan.

I'm not sure if anyone in the village knew what the Kyuubi's eyes actually looked like, so they might not have noticed the unusual pupils.
    I am guessing that the stronger Uchihas could maybe sense a Sharingan influence over the Kyuubi.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Madara knows all
    Madara wears a mask, that means he could walk around konoha without anybody knowing who he was. Secondly, all he has to do is Genjutsu any of the Hokage's guards and they'll sing like a canary. Remember that he Got the location of Nagato's body out of a very reluctant Konan

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I am guessing that the stronger Uchihas could maybe sense a Sharingan influence over the Kyuubi.
    Sensor types like Karin can detect the presence of Genjutsu... do you think they could also tell if the Kyuubi's chakra is disturbed, or does it not follow the usual rules (being made of chakra, and therefore possibly not having a standard chakra network).

It's possible the principles of Genjutsu when applied to Bijuu are sort of a plot hole, too.

Sensor types like Karin can detect the presence of Genjutsu... do you think they could also tell if the Kyuubi's chakra is disturbed, or does it not follow the usual rules (being made of chakra, and therefore possibly not having a standard chakra network).

It's possible the principles of Genjutsu when applied to Bijuu are sort of a plot hole, too.
    I tend to agree. Besides with the Kyuubi's chakra so massive and so close in proximity, I wonder what would happen to a sensor who tries to zero in on it?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

it is called something like... well...humm.. oh I remember now!

an ORGASM!

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    it is called something like... well...humm.. oh I remember now!

an ORGASM!
    Well, maybe if it's Karin, but she seems to have so many of those I'm surprised she didn't enjoy being penetrated by Sasuke's Chidori.

I'm guessing for most Shinobi it'd be more like when when the Kyuubi chased Pa Frog out of Naruto's mind. And no, Pa Frog didn't have an orgasm.

I just don't think Kishi would have Itachi mention his parent's absence without a good reason. At least now that Itachi's been edo-summoned there's a good chance we'll find out... and I really hope we see a conversation between Itachi and his parents before they're killed.

Well, maybe if it's Karin, but she seems to have so many of those I'm surprised she didn't enjoy being penetrated by Sasuke's Chidori.
    She wanted to be penetrated by something else of Sasukes, and since when Sasuke and Bee use the Raiton they make any object vibrate at a very high frequency......It all make sense, thats why the girls are after Sasuke - for his super vibrating penis.

But back to the thread - I thought Madara's hate for the Uchiha was the reason he wiped them out with Itachi. To say that Madara was working with the ones he hated, and had hated for many many years is a bit beyond belief.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    She wanted to be penetrated by something else of Sasukes, and since when Sasuke and Bee use the Raiton they make any object vibrate at a very high frequency......It all make sense, thats why the girls are after Sasuke - for his super vibrating penis.

But back to the thread - I thought Madara's hate for the Uchiha was the reason he wiped them out with Itachi. To say that Madara was working with the ones he hated, and had hated for many many years is a bit beyond belief.
    lol

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    it would be raw if tobi stashed away a small group of elite uchiha to use sometime in the war.. that would be AWESOME!

i have this lil' weird thing in which i create characters in my head if i really get into a manga.. i had this idea of shisui having a baby brother, around the same age as sasuke, that tobi kidnaps before the uchiha massacre and raises him on his own as an elite fighter..

indoctrinates him with the same beliefs as the elder son of sage, gaining world peace through strength alone, and maybe teaches him an ancient type of uchiha hand-to-hand combat. also that this character inherited the same eye-strength shisui possessed, the ability to hypnotize his opponents to such a great extent through the standard sharingan alone..
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif