View Poll Results: Where the Uchiha clan involved with the Fox attack?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

10 58.82%
  • NO

7 41.18%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Uchiha Clan's involvment

Were the Uchiha clan involved with the fox attack that killed THE FORTH HOKAGE AND COUNTLESS VILLAGERS?

Now some may think this has simple answer but I thought I'd show you guys some suspicious things I've noticed so far regarding this incident, and before voting try to consider all the facts. Then you guys can judge REALLY if the leaf elder’s decision to wipe-out the uchiha clan was for good reason or not.

These are the facts at the moment as written in the manga so far,
    Spoiler!

Now onto other suspsious things I have noticed with the Uchiha clan.
    Spoiler!

Conclusions

When considering evidence for this theory whether you agree or not, it's important that you gather info from the manga from more than one characters account because there is a lot decpetion from Madara's and Itachi's accounts of what happened because they are manuiplating sasuke.

For example if you believe the uchiha didnt want(intention) to attack the village based on what Madara said about them to sasuke regading how the uchiha decided to revolt after the fox attack due to konoha blaming them for the attack, which is the only account we have about the uchiha clan's motive, this ISN'T strong evidence ALONE. Becuase he also said he didn't use the fox to attack the village but we don't belive that do we? If the uchiha were involved do you think he would even tell sasuke? He wants him to crush the leaf not feel sory for them. He staged that whole conversation, so it can't be taken as the absolute truth. Do you think itachi would say that to sasuke in their fight? Which was also staged, itachi wanted sasuke to be proud of the uchiha clan which he made himself look a criminal for sasuke to kill and become a hero.

But certain things itachi said were fact like he killed the clan as this collaborated with danzo's and madara's views. Also Madara and Itachi both said to sasuke they were working together which was hinted by danzo as he already has met Madara during the uchiha wipe-out. The accounts I've mentioned in my theory are facts from other people like kushina, minato when speaking to Naruto and thats really important thing to note. That how u have to look at the info we have in the manga. You can't just take itachi's or madara's view on a event only it must collaborated with someone elses like minato, kushina danzo etc and I imagine the other leaf elders will reveal their accounts too. BOTTOMLINE, Madara and Itachi LIE ALOT to manipulate sauske's goals in the series.

So far we don't have konoha's history from someone other than Madara. There are two sides to every story, we have ONLY HEARD Madara's. And that NORMALLY WOULD BE ENOUGH, but Madara has lied alot so far and he has GOOD reasons to make konoha out to be badboys(konoha oppressed them etc..) to the uchiha IF HE WANTS To in order to manipulate sasuke. Also intresting enough this could be a good way for sasuke to turn into a tragic hero if he learned of his clans faults in the past and wants to make up for his clans dark history, it wouldn't be cliche and quite noble in the end if kishi went down this way for sasuke's character latter in the series.

Mangekyō Sharingan intresting enough although itachi said Mangekyō Sharingan's blindness is a result of the Mangekyō Sharingan being able to control the fox, there have been instances where a three tomed sharingan has shown the capability of influcening the fox like Sasuke within Naruto and in the Madara's case he used a three tomed sharingan to control the fox. So the Mangekyō Sharingan doesn't seem to be the only way to control the fox. This furhter backed up by danzo appearing to want to control the fox with the three-tomed sharingans he took during the of the wipe out of the uchiha. Also everyone thinking Madara was dead would be prefect for him to work with the uchiha and even if madara reveals himself to the clan no would belive the uchiha clan that madara working with them behind the scences if the uchiha decided to not work with the uchiha Madara just before the attack.I personally don't blame the actions the leaf elders given what information and the circumstances they were dealing with, and I suspect the uchiha had more to do with this than just simply Madara's doing.

Nothing is for certain, when it comes to this matter as of yet. Try and have open mind about it. I don't mind if you think they not involved but don't say things like the uchiha didn't have a motive to attack konoha because Madara said so. I think it’s safe to say whichever way you look at the uchiha wipe-out event, we don't KNOW WHAT the UCHIHA's involment really was with the DEATH OF the FORTH HOKAGE and countless leaf shinobi.
    Last edited by psukkar; 07-12-2011 at 04:56 AM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    konoha elders were so in the wrong, and that's why sasuke is about to f*ck sh*t up!!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    konoha elders were so in the wrong, and that's why sasuke is about to f*ck sh*t up!!
    Will see,

But tell me what do you think would happen to sasuke's convictions if he found out his dad and madara were working together and the uchiha caused the deaths of the leaf village and the it's leader. Not to mention you could then say Naruto's parents died because of it. That would certainly shake sasukes founations about how he chose to live his life don't u think?

I can see the talk no jutsu from naruto now.

I, for one, also think some of them were involved with Madara. Madara says that only Itachi noticed his true identity, but don't you think the Uchiha would have known something when the Kyuubi appeared with Sharingan in its eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I, for one, also think some of them were involved with Madara. Madara says that only Itachi noticed his true identity, but don't you think the Uchiha would have known something when the Kyuubi appeared with Sharingan in its eyes?
    I think this is possible. Also anything itachi said to sasuke during their fight in part 2 can't be taken as absoulte. the whole fight was staged by Itachi from his actions to the words out of his month.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    I think this is possible. Also anything itachi said to sasuke during their fight in part 2 can't be taken as absoulte. the whole fight was staged by Itachi from his actions to the words out of his month.
    Exactly. Itachi wanted Sasuke to be wary of Madara; he told the truth in that regard. But he skipped everything about the Uchiha clan's involvement, and thus his mission to assassinate them. He wanted to spare Sasuke the truth of ever learning about his clan, or from learning what Konoha had done to him. He wanted Sasuke to be proud of his clan, but also proud of his village. Now that Sasuke has turned against his village, the memory of his clan is all he has left... if that is taken from him, he'll only have two things he can possibly cling on to: more revenge, or Naruto.

caps lock ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Exactly. Itachi wanted Sasuke to be wary of Madara; he told the truth in that regard. But he skipped everything about the Uchiha clan's involvement, and thus his mission to assassinate them. He wanted to spare Sasuke the truth of ever learning about his clan, or from learning what Konoha had done to him. He wanted Sasuke to be proud of his clan, but also proud of his village. Now that Sasuke has turned against his village, the memory of his clan is all he has left... if that is taken from him, he'll only have two things he can possibly cling on to: more revenge, or Naruto.
    Yep that exactly wat i was gonna say if you didn't. Nice to be on the same wavelength.

The Kyuubi did not have a Sharingan in his eyes. It was disguised, pls review the images. Still experienced Uchihas might have noticed something.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The Kyuubi did not have a Sharingan in his eyes. It was disguised, pls review the images. Still experienced Uchihas might have noticed something.
    Oh yeah, it changed back into its pupils. Fair enough.

Still, weren't they circular, instead of the usual slits? It still gave signs of being under an occular genjutsu, and there's only one that works that way: the Sharingan.

I'm not sure if anyone in the village knew what the Kyuubi's eyes actually looked like, so they might not have noticed the unusual pupils.