• GREAT

0 0%
  • OK

0 0%
  • SO-SO

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    the moment we've been waiting for
    Did expect cana to do a little more damage though, like make blue note bleed (even if just a little)
    Good thing cana still has to work on it, wouldn't like to seeher become dependant on it every time there is trouble.
    Gildartz seems more like a really pissed off parent than just a really pissed off man.
    But I guess we'll have to wait for the next chap, can't wait!

Now I see why Charle saw everyone crying in her vision; Gildartz is going to die on this island. Maybe not against Bluenote, but he won't be returning to Fairy Tail alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Now I see why Charle saw everyone crying in her vision; Gildartz is going to die on this island. Maybe not against Bluenote, but he won't be returning to Fairy Tail alive.
    Yeah that explains the vision well. However, I still think the master will be the one (or one of the losses) despite the current events, IMO Laxus will return and somehow become the new master of Fairy Tail
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

^ I'm with you on Marakov, at this point it might be Gildratz and Marakov. Hoping it's just Marakov though, still want to see a lot more from Gildratz story-wise not just action. But it being Gildratz those fit a lot better with charle's vision since Natsu is just as close to Gildratz like Cana. But the hand is just too small to be his, still fits Marakov more for me.

This chapter was f*cking awesome, regardless of its cliche predictable outcome Fairy Tail makes it work. Also Fairy Glitter sounds even more powerful now if what Bluenote said about its source of power is true using the light of the Sun,Moon and the stars. If we are getting into spells of that magnitude might see something like Meteor/Comet

Lucy's story little panel! Without a doubt will have to do with her mother and for the few that read rave you can kind a some what establish a connection . Although this time around I doubt Mashima will go with the separate worlds outcome since he did it as a small arc this time with Edolas.

Natsu using his attack underground reminded me of Naruto vs Neji fight lol.

Gildratz vs Bluenote Incredible anticipated battle a lot of us wanted to see since Bluenote first appeared. Bluenote looked a lot better for me when he was first shown with his shadowed face, almost looked like tattoo's on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Cana's inexperience proved fatal, and she wasn't able to defeat Bluenote like some people were fearing would happen. Good work by Mashima on that point keeping her in the same wavelength she's always been in and not instantly propelling her to the top tier without working for it.

Gildartz has arrived and he looks to be the most pissed I've ever seen him. While it wasn't exactly unpredictable it was still an awesome moment to see the gentle giant enraged and ready to take action. Fairy Tail's Ace is ready to throw down, but this does pose a problem for them further down the line.

Gildartz is the most powerful member of the guild bar none, but there is very little chance he escapes this altercation unscathed. Hades in my opinion is even stronger, and I'd even wager that Ultear may be as well so those still hoping for a downer ending and humbling defeat for Fairy Tail might not be out of luck after all.

Was a long wait but worth it all the same, words just can't do justice the epic encounters of Fairy Tail.
    This. So much of this.

I stand corrected. Mashima really did pull out his Ace in this arc where FT should be doomed for a defeat...I didn't want this to happen because now Gildartz will probably sacrifice himself to save the clan. On the more positive side, this could be a great way to Gauge Gildartz' infamous power...The man who can do 10 year quests and SS quests...If Gildartz can take out bluenote with minimal injuries (non-fatal), then we really know what this "old man" is capable of.

Prediction: Scene where Gildartz is on the ground bloodied with Cana crying by his side is inevitably coming up! It will be a lovely father daughter scene before Gildartz faints or dies.

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Yeah that explains the vision well. However, I still think the master will be the one (or one of the losses) despite the current events, IMO Laxus will return and somehow become the new master of Fairy Tail
    that would be cool but like i said if gildartz is he fried and bixlow could be to and the two of them could be enough to save the girls from rusty rose. so im hoping thats the case. also im really glad some of us were not wrong when it came to cana. im glad she did not just hax any one and that it should take her some time to learn how to use fairy glitter. i really doubt gildartz dies here. i mean i think he should be able to hold his own against blue note. i think this is what they needed to be able to get out of here alive. so, i agree that luxas could show up i mean he did have that feeling after all. so who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1 of the few chapters I rightfully feel should be rated as EPIC. Predictable but just awesome.

Something is starting to confuse me though, how does Charlie know so much more than the rest of FT about magic?

And if magic cannot be left to certain guilds or lines once ancient magic rules enter the deal, why does GH members, whom supposedly got in touch with ancient magic rules still only use like 1 type of magic each, still?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

just because they have ancient magic that does not mean they are in tune with the flow of magic that just mean they have ancient magic. tw i am sure there is a lot more to that story.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    just because they have ancient magic that does not mean they are in tune with the flow of magic that just mean they have ancient magic. tw i am sure there is a lot more to that story.
    The only one's capable of freely using different types of magic (being in tune with the flow) are probably Lucy - light (summons, that cosmos/star magic she once used) and Zeref - darkness.

that spell was a celestial spirit spell i think just one she never knew. and she can not use it any more because she only knew it dew to the archive magic being used on her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]