0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Poll: Fairy Tail Chapters 233/234 Discussion and Prediction

time to rebuild kids.

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/64910954/1

its a great chapter and.
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great chapter.

GILDARTS IS BACK!!!! I knew he was going to show up.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

And we knew cana was gonna nub it up.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

and i really hope i am right about freid showing up to because some one has to save the girls from rose. and gildartz is going to totally rage. and i think he could have known the whole time about cana but just wanted her to come to him when she was ready. but man this will be epic clash of the titans LOL. know all we need is a kraken LOL.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cana's inexperience proved fatal, and she wasn't able to defeat Bluenote like some people were fearing would happen. Good work by Mashima on that point keeping her in the same wavelength she's always been in and not instantly propelling her to the top tier without working for it.

Gildartz has arrived and he looks to be the most pissed I've ever seen him. While it wasn't exactly unpredictable it was still an awesome moment to see the gentle giant enraged and ready to take action. Fairy Tail's Ace is ready to throw down, but this does pose a problem for them further down the line.

Gildartz is the most powerful member of the guild bar none, but there is very little chance he escapes this altercation unscathed. Hades in my opinion is even stronger, and I'd even wager that Ultear may be as well so those still hoping for a downer ending and humbling defeat for Fairy Tail might not be out of luck after all.

Was a long wait but worth it all the same, words just can't do justice the epic encounters of Fairy Tail.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Well I was close in thinking it was like a solar flare.

Who had solar flare + spirit bomb?

I knew Gildrats knew and he'ld be back to save her, yet never thought he'ld look so pissed (dont poke the bears cub I guess)

Gravity has an effect on light which i think is why it didnt work that and perhaps the rain had an effect on the spell
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Well I was close in thinking it was like a solar flare.

Who had solar flare + spirit bomb?

I knew Gildrats knew and he'ld be back to save her, yet never thought he'ld look so pissed (dont poke the bears cub I guess)
    you hit the nail on the head josh, just call gildartz papa bear LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Cana's inexperience proved fatal, and she wasn't able to defeat Bluenote like some people were fearing would happen. Good work by Mashima on that point keeping her in the same wavelength she's always been in and not instantly propelling her to the top tier without working for it.

Gildartz has arrived and he looks to be the most pissed I've ever seen him. While it wasn't exactly unpredictable it was still an awesome moment to see the gentle giant enraged and ready to take action. Fairy Tail's Ace is ready to throw down, but this does pose a problem for them further down the line.

Gildartz is the most powerful member of the guild bar none, but there is very little chance he escapes this altercation unscathed. Hades in my opinion is even stronger, and I'd even wager that Ultear may be as well so those still hoping for a downer ending and humbling defeat for Fairy Tail might not be out of luck after all.

Was a long wait but worth it all the same, words just can't do justice the epic encounters of Fairy Tail.
    Great post. It was indeed worth the wait.

GILDARTZ!, now we only have laxus left to bomb a fairy law
    fairy gliter can be realy awsome when cana gets bether whit it (i think she wil keep it after this act)
    it looks like it have some serious side effects on her arm tho
    i stil dont think gildartz know about cana but his pised because they attackt fairy tails holy land and fairy members.
    made by Zi Dawg

FINALLY Gildartz!!

See Mashima that's how you should roll!!!

Predictable chap but it totally saved this whole fairy glitter story. Gildartz won't be enough to stop GH but at least with him and hopefully Laxus return they'll be able to escape from here and regroup.

Gildartz is totally pissed. Maybe he do knows that Cana is her daughter afterall. I mean anyone would be angry when his/her guild is being rape by another guild but his face tells deeper anger.

sig made by me