Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar

Bakuman Chapter 130 Discussion/131 Predictions

Release is here

Damn...I was so excited I messed up the thread and had to make a new one. Listen man...this chapter has me seriously worried. This manga is too realistic. I'm really worried for our boys right now.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Yea time for those parents that blame everyone but themselves for their child being a screw up to blame PCP.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Yea time for those parents that blame everyone but themselves for their child being a screw up to blame PCP.
    I know right, but i couldn't have been kids who broke into the bank, it'd had to be grown ups though, or atleast teenagers

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    And leave it to the media to sensationalize everything. Even those who didn't know about the story (cause not everyone reads Jump) will have their attention drawn to it. I can see angry parents picketing outside Jump's office. ><

But y'know what....they're killing people in other mangas, and no one says anything about that.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Yea but they'll pull up the "kids will imitate it as well" card or something. @Ivory yea kids pretending to be criminals is much worse than murder lol.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Seriously good chapter this week.

Oh snap! Someone actually pulled off a caper from PCP. That is one hardcore fan or fans. It really doesn't look good for the guys at all. Will this be the end of PCP as we know it!? Find out next time. Same Bakuman time, same Bakuman channel.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So this is what he's messing around with for the next plot/arc. Liking to how he makes fun of the stupidity this time around. I would bet he's trying to show how stupid that Major of Tokyo is , forgot his name. The one who wanted to ban manga and stuff.