Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar

Mortal Kombat Legacy (tv series)

new series of mortal kombat started lets say about 4 weeks ago it's quite descent and most of you should enjoy it if you enjoyed the game/movies/animations it has 4 episodes so far, discuss likes, dislikes and theories etc.

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Love it so far. Much better than what the trailer showed. Thank god Baraka is not some crazy surgeon, but an actual baraka from the original storyline.

Episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s6UiEuCYXA
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

well,
    so far I liked the characters, dunno about sonja though. (less age, more boobs)
    except for the language-censorship I can live with the story so far.
    Braka looks like an old dude though :/ what's with that white hair

The first 2 episodes was ok. The third not so much. Haven't watched episode 4 yet.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

um, what channel is it airing on? and can you provide links plz
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    um, what channel is it airing on? and can you provide links plz
    This is where I watched the episodes. Just click an episode and it will give you links to watch them.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    The first 2 episodes was ok. The third not so much. Haven't watched episode 4 yet.
    4 is the best one so far.

@Roku: check above, I posted a youtube link. You can watch it in 720p.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

MK Conquest was sooo much better and it was made in 1998. I hope they make better characters and add a sense of humor to Raiden.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0170982/

As long as they keep some of the animation to do parts of flashbacks & nothing more.
    Not too fancy of animation in a life action series.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    The scorpion vs sub-zero episode was awesome. It's episode 8 and 9. Pretty much all of them have been good so far, except the kitana vs mileena episode. The Johnny Cage episode was hilarious, he pretty much beat people up the entire ep. I felt bad for Raiden. My only complaint is that each episode is so short, lasting about 10 -12 minutes each. Regardless I cant wait for episode 10 and I dont even know who its supposed to feature yet.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid