• |3| Average

1 14.29%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitomi no Catoblepas Katekyo Hitman Reborn Chapter 335 : "Phenomenon"

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Great chapter.

Nice move on Daemon's part on taking Mukuro's body before he returned to it. And where the hell is the Vendice guy's and why didn't they show up after the battle? Something fishy with them I think, I wonder what there up to.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Maybe Vendice hasnt shown up yet because they sense something more urgent, Rokudou Spade breaking loose. I wonder why Vendice had Mokuro locked up in the first place. I also wonder if Mokuro always had that many eyes?
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

yeah i mean there probably to busy with him to worry about the fight. but good chapter i enjoyed it i am glad they are getting back to better chapters again. 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The moment he said "...I...thank...you", I already knew he got Mukuro's body.

Next chapter is Deamon full power vs Vongola & Simon, does it mean that the Vindice prison is near the Island where Tsuna and rest are, or is he going after the imprisonment members ?

i think maybe vindice takes them all to the prison to take on deamon. but idk either way its going to be epic.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Ha! I knew it was too anti-climatic to be over. Good chapter.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

yeah it was a short fight but this should be cool. i mean i would like to see some team work here. also i am wondering if maybe the family's might merge or form a closer partner ship at some point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Makes you wonder though, where's Deamon's soul been all this time. I mean Mukuro needs to go back to his body to recover, so where does Spade go? Also why would Spade chose Mukuro's body? I mean of all bodies, his one was trapped and physically weak (he hasn't been moving around much has it).

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Makes you wonder though, where's Deamon's soul been all this time. I mean Mukuro needs to go back to his body to recover, so where does Spade go? Also why would Spade chose Mukuro's body? I mean of all bodies, his one was trapped and physically weak (he hasn't been moving around much has it).
    Deamon is much much older than Mukuro and experienced, his level of possesion was weaker than his (less power, less energy usage) and this was his first mayor battle, so he probably was recovering inside the Simon guy up untill now (not to mention that there probably were other hosts), the same way Mukurou is in Chrome's owl.

Mukuro's body posses a high genjutsu potential, a high affinity to the mist flame, plus Deamon said that all of the current guardians are reincarnations of the first (I wonder how it works with Spade ?) , so basically Mukuro's body is so compatibile with Deamon's Soul that for him it's almost like using his own original body.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    Maybe Vendice hasnt shown up yet because they sense something more urgent, Rokudou Spade breaking loose. I wonder why Vendice had Mokuro locked up in the first place. I also wonder if Mokuro always had that many eyes?
    Wasn't it because he used the forbidden body switch bullet on a heir to one of the biggest family ? Vindice seems to be imprisoning people mainly because of breaking some kind of promise or vow (in this case, it was to never use that bullet ?).