Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    The American government would never pass up the chance to brag about their victory considering they showed Saddam Hussein on video to prove they got him but we can't get so much as a picture of bin laden.

If they showed his body and proved it's in fact bin laden only then I would have no more doubts.
    He's been buried at sea so no one can ever dig him up like Dunham did with Achmed.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Sorry to say but that picture is a fake,

http://www.euronews.net/2011/05/02/d...oto-is-a-fake/
    that sux, knew i shouldn't have trusted media takeout

The American government would never pass up the chance to brag about their victory considering they showed Saddam Hussein on video to prove they got him but we can't get so much as a picture of bin laden.

If they showed his body and proved it's in fact bin laden only then I would have no more doubts.
    If he is Not Dead, while We Say that he is, all he has to do is Show up in a new video, and rally his troops to our great embarrassment. America is not going to put itself up for that kind of ridicule.

What's really amusing is how You seem to be so disappointed that this slime ball is dead. You almost sound like you want the Fishfood to still be alive.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If he is Not Dead, while We Say that he is, all he has to do is Show up in a new video, and rally his troops to our great embarrassment. America is not going to put itself up for that kind of ridicule.

What's really amusing is how You seem to be so disappointed that this slime ball is dead. You almost sound like you want the Fishfood to still be alive.
    Lol don't go making bold assumptions Paul, at what point did I start protesting his death is a fake?

I'm just saying I don't believe until I see some solid evidence, is that too much to ask for?

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    osama bin laden death pic
    http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/48295/mt...iscretion.html

Spoiler!
    Supa dupa fake. No real photos have been released yet. The President and advisors are debating if they should release the official photo(s) or not.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I understand your sentiments, its the generation. If he's not dead then he would make a video saying that, just wait a few weeks and take that as proof.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/World...ry?id=13508746

^I'm that senior at UT!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

The top two sentences are absolutely right i'm just wondering why they bothered with 24hr burial thing, instead of strapping him to some carpet bombs and dropping him on some caves.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    The top two sentences are absolutely right i'm just wondering why they bothered with 24hr burial thing, instead of strapping him to some carpet bombs and dropping him on some caves.
    b/c if they didn't, it prove that they're no better than him. After all the anime we've watched why do you think the good guy saves the bad guy? There are some bad guys though that just need to be eliminated e.g. Hitler. It's been 10 years since 911, but yes, I'm glad that he's gone. Al Quaeda has done a lot of worse things in other countries, so I think overall the world is happy. Not happy enough to throw parties like US, but happy. I'll be happier when the war on terrorism will be won via education instead of mass slaughter. These "terrorists" are just kids that were raised and forced into thinking they are doing the right thing by being religiously indoctrinated. Education fixes that.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Islamic Law and Religion demands Burial within 24hrs. If we didn't do that, some mindless mob in Somalia is going to use taht alone as proof that America hates muslims.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

That's where they contradicted themselves because they say they did an Islamic burial but dumping him at sea is not part of the process.

According to the Sharia law Muslims must be buried in a Islamic cemetery facing Mecca,
    Source: About.com

If they were to give him a proper Islamic burial they should have followed through all the way according to Sharia law. Otherwise they should have just said they killed him and dumped him in the sea.