Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Osama Bin Laden DEAD

Turn on your fucking news channels! It's all over! He's fucking dead!

Another one bites the dust............................

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

They finally got his hiding ass. Good going to the men and women who were a part of the operation that took Bin Laden down. To those families that lost their loved ones on 9/11, justice has definitely been done.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Good for him. Justice for the 9-11 victims.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Obama's address was short and sweet. It won't bring all those people who tragically died on 9/11 back, but it sure as hell feels good to know the man responsible isn't around anymore to cause even more devastation. May all those who suffered losses on that day receive some form of solace knowing the man responsible has received his comeuppance.

I'm not sure if this is in bad taste, but damn if it isn't epic. |Caution for excessive amounts of Patriotic Glory|
    Spoiler!

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

It was really surprising to see this. I was watching The Simpsons and next thing you know. BREAKING NEWS! Facebook was booming about this lol. Still glad he is done with

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

haha yea i sow that one to Phixion

good think his dead and cant do something like 9/11 again
    made by Zi Dawg

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    having read extensively about bin Laden, i probably have a great deal more respect for the man than many here. he was an extraordinary, charismatic person.

.... but that doesn't mean that his death isn't a net plus for peace in the world. he was head of an organization which essentially declared war on the open, egalitarian Western societies most of you guys live in, then killed thousands of people in many countries in furtherance of that (Britain among them). hope the rest of terrorist in my country can be hunted down too.

AT least there'll be a lack of coverage of the newly weds now. Phewf! Donald Trump, of course, will want to see the death certificate...long form....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    I'm not sure if this is in bad taste, but damn if it isn't epic. |Caution for excessive amounts of Patriotic Glory|
    Spoiler!
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Truly an epic fail! It was a FOX newscaster too.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,