View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

4 66.67%
  • l4l Great

1 16.67%
  • l3l Average

1 16.67%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Bleach 446 Discussion/447 Predictions

Bleach 447: "The Dark Beat 2"

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

1.)Tsukishima is trying to taint ichigo? is that what he said at the last part before the game kid sucked ichigo into his nintendo? What the hell does that mean taint? influence him of some sort like what he did to orihime.

2.)So that is why Xcution is trying to "protect him" from tsukishima so that tsuki could not taint ichigo and Xcution would like to use him to their own gain like what ginjou said this chapter "You dying isn't in my best interests".

3.) Ichigo evolved rapidly again... Tsuki said its so much closer to that of the heights his previous power reached.. probably his bankai form before the dangai training. because its certainly not even 1/1000th of the strength he has when he fought aizen after the dangai effect or the FGT

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Hey Jaiden, did that look like a Fullbring Hollowification in the making there?

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."