Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    i think this manga is awsome, i read it all the time

man respect to seishi kishimoto. he does his best for us and releases great 666 satan. the story in the beginning was awesome and nw its even better. anyhoo if u look properly 666 satan is nothin like naruto although it may hv similarities to DBZ. but lets all nt look down on seishi and praise him for puting ruby and dat bomb who is in love with cross in the great manga.

666 Satan

not sure if it goes here or seinen, so if it goes in seinen, just politely tell me. anyways, just a thread for people to say what they want about 666 satan. if any one has the manga release scheadual, please tell me.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    666 Satan is indeed very much Shonen, and I love it, it's done by Masashi Kishimoto's (creator of Naruto if you didn't know) twin brother Seishi Kishimoto so they're pretty similar but I find the story to be a lot better then Naruto's. Jio is a fun main character but I like Ball and Cross a lot more then him. I'm pretty much indifferent to Jin though.

edit: although it seems that Claymore which is also a monthly shonen is in seinen so who knows if this is supposed to go here but 666 Satan still isn't as gruesome as Claymore.
    Last edited by streetbum; 08-03-2007 at 04:54 AM.

I started reading it a while back, but I never got caught up. I'm only on Chapter 45 or so. Someone remind me to read it, kay? =P

EDIT: 666 Satan is in fact a Shonen manga. Just because it's released monthly doesn't make it a Seinen. =P It's published in Monthly Shonen Gangan, obviously a Shonen magazine.
    Last edited by Jink; 08-03-2007 at 06:56 AM.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

yh 666 satan is gd, but is the story really better thatn naruto's. Even if the r twins, masashi obviously is a better manga artist.

anyways have u ever wanted a O-part like those, if u did wat ability would u want? (oh n im uptodate with it, it gets pretty shit after ruby comes back, man she pisses me off)

I wouldn't say ones art is better then the others. They're pretty similar. :/

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

To me 666 Satan is far more superior to Naruto in both storyline and art... and it's cooler to have Satan in your mind than a kyubi!!

I don't understand why it's not popular!! but it WILL be!! as soon as the anime starts airing, many people will watch it. I heard it will start by the end of the year(?)

@ Jink : Read it!! at least read until ch71 (XD). it becomes a 26 times better manga after the time skip

what day this month does the next chapter comes out?

Ah, I didn't even know it was a monthly manga. Has it always been this way? I enjoy this a little more then Naruto, because this one is more interesting to me. Naruto just has that fanboy/girl feel to me. In other words, it feels too much like it's popular because it's about ninja's, not because of it's story.