Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I dont mind the monthly releases of 666 because each one is on average 40 pages and its worth the wait
    'We need emotional content' -Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by the_blind_ronin View Post
    I dont mind the monthly releases of 666 because each one is on average 40 pages and its worth the wait
    true it is not bad to have one you have to wait once a month. I like the series and even though their bother thing, i completely treat the two manga as two different manga of course.
    Anyway i like the series overall, good story and stuffs.

Iv heard good things about this manga, alot of ppl think its better then naruto.

Its next on my manga list, im guna start it after my exams (eww)

Join the Millenium Earl, at the D.Gray-Man Fan Club

Where the sun don't shine... figuratively speaking...
    i don't really find much of a reason to compare it Naruto. It's not like there's a huge resemblence to it. IMO, a lot of mangakas tax ideas from other mangas.

I started reading 666Satan a couple of months ago. I must say, the occasinal ecchi moments are brilliant ^^
    I was intending to spruce this signature up with some witty anecdote which would have you rolling around on the floor, clutching (Proverbially speaking) your sides at the sheer onslaught of hilarity. Alas, I have no such joke, pun or witticism in my armoury, so instead I'm typing this rather bland and tasteless spiel just to show willing, 'cos it's uncool if you leave the signature unchanged for too long.

I've actually started reading this manga recently and I have been enjoying every bit of it. Sure Seishi's artwork looks alot like his brothers, but that doesn't bother me since i love the art style. (especially the facial expressions)

Quote Originally Posted by Dodski View Post
    ahh so that's why, never notice it's a monthly release. coz I never research about the release of 666satan series.
    Generally when a manga has 40+ pages per release, it's more than often a monthly release. Just like FMA.

Anyway, 666 Satan is a great Manga and has alot of good things going on for it. The action in it is pretty good as well. Anyone know when Kishi plans on ending it?

I hardly see any resemblence in naruto only the fact that zenom is a little like akatsuki thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevrus View Post
    I hardly see any resemblence in naruto only the fact that zenom is a little like akatsuki thats it.
    What about the fact that Jio and Naruto both have the most powerful demon in the series sealed inside their bodies? Or how about the fact that both Jio and Naruto were both trained by someone legendary who just happened to turn into Hermits (Jiraiya and Kirin) ?

well the similarities between both mangas only proves that seishi and masashi were both influenced by the same mangas. from what i've read they were both influenced by the dragon ball series so that is what their mangas are most similar to.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I started out not liking this at all, then it grew on me; and now since the time-skip I've found myself pretty much uninterested again.