• |3| Average

1 5.56%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Hey Jaiden, did that look like a Fullbring Hollowification in the making there?

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Your getting a head of yourself, in the words of Chad no one knows the full extent of Ichigo's fullbring.
    I'm not specifically mentioning anything about Ichigo's fullbring though. I am however making an argument between the differences between his spiritual and physical body. As much as I know this is a superpower manga and physical laws and so on do not directly apply would they in a manga that attempted a more realistic approach, I think the differences between the physical and the spiritual could certainly be emphasized.

Again, I am not saying that Kubo necessarily should deploy such level of realism. In fact, I think it would be impossible unless Kubo would gain a thoroughly knowledge of the human body and how it physically functions, as well as the impacts of physics on the human body, but I do think it should be considered.