• |3| Average

1 5.56%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    I understand, but they get there source from the manga... here i'll post the chapter which states that the headquarters of Xcution is located away from karakura.. you might have missed it before its chapter 431.

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...5-page-11.html

Its a reliable source and confirmed by the manga that the Xcution base of headquarters and the Fullbringers themselves aren't located in karakura town but from another city
    Yes. but the wikia has been linked about this and that before, and it turns out it isn't true. This is why it is better to link directly to the manga source because that cannot be questioned since it is directly from Kubo, than the wikia.
    Clearly you didn't read the Chapter today,
    Clearly you completely missed my point. Ichigo has thus far died two times - both times at the hands of Ulquiorra. Both times Orihime had to ressurrect him. However, that was with his spiritual body which can sustain much more physical damage since the body is held together by spirit particles and the body can thus feed on the surroundings to regain health faster and so on, and even receive strength beyond its actual limits by absorbing particles. The whole idea of spiritual bodies does in fact resemble the theory of gravity a lot - the greater the gravity, the better deflection of two bodies. This means that if one body has much weaker spiritual power, it will be absorbed into the stronger body, hence, that body can deal damage to the weaker body while the weaker body cannot deal damage to the greater body.

This is not the case with Ichigo's human body (yes, gravity still applies with our physical bodies too, but not in the same way as with spiritual bodies). If he takes damage it can be fatal, such as a blow to the head. Whereas in his spirit body he could absorb or to some extent even deflect the blow by concentrating spirit particles on that very area that is being hit, fullbring does not work that way, since fullbring doesn't work with particles, it works with "essences"/souls, not the things they consist of. Meddling with the physical world can have direct unconsidered effects on the physical body. For example, high air pressure can destroy your ear drums. I am not saying Kubo is actually considering these things because he has consequently ignored other things regarding Ichigo's body in the past (i.e. the fact that his body resembles that of a gigai when Ichigo is not in his body, raising the question how it grows and so on), but I am bringing this up because you seem to overlook them.

Yes, Ichigo always becomes stronger when he pushes himself to the limit, but the whole point of my post was that it is very different pushing his physical body and his spiritual body to the extreme. If he dies with his physical body, he is simply screwed. Furthermore, I also think it would be piss poor writing to let Ichigo fight Tsukishima alone at this point. We need to see other sides of Ichigo and him learning that sometimes you must be on the side. It would add a lot of maturity to his character. As much as being in the center is mandatory for the main protagonist, it can be shown in many different ways. I liked the way this new arc presents Ichigo's hidden frustration about his power loss and so on, and the complex dynamics between the characters that suddenly were shown due to this. I would like to see more conflict, but that internal conflict cannot come if Ichigo comes out victorious. He simply shouldn't.
    The way I see it, Tsukishima is just a stepping stone to get Ichigo back in business with soul society
    I don't see it that way, and I in fact hope Soul Society will have little to no involvement in this arc as to give room to new characters and their development. Kubo should keep active characters to a minimum, involving Soul Society does not do this.
    Last edited by LeaT; 05-02-2011 at 08:54 AM.

We don't know for sure if the fullbringers were present in karakura town during the time aizen invaded it for them to know what was happening or that they got this info from other sources probably the ones who are running/funding Xcution from the shadows. Unless one of them confirms so.

Xcution Headquarters is located in Naruki City west of karakura town. Its probably larger than karakura since its a city. Xcution members are not from karakura but from another location, only chad and now ichigo is from karakura town...http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Naruki_City
    Oh yeah. Still, assuming it's near Karakura, they would've glimpsed at least the action in fake Karakura.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Yes. but the wikia has been linked about this and that before, and it turns out it isn't true. This is why it is better to link directly to the manga source because that cannot be questioned since it is directly from Kubo, than the wikia.

Clearly you completely missed my point. Ichigo has thus far died two times - both times at the hands of Ulquiorra. Both times Orihime had to ressurrect him. However, that was with his spiritual body which can sustain much more physical damage since the body is held together by spirit particles and the body can thus feed on the surroundings to regain health faster and so on, and even receive strength beyond its actual limits by absorbing particles. The whole idea of spiritual bodies does in fact resemble the theory of gravity a lot - the greater the gravity, the better deflection of two bodies. This means that if one body has much weaker spiritual power, it will be absorbed into the stronger body, hence, that body can deal damage to the weaker body while the weaker body cannot deal damage to the greater body.

This is not the case with Ichigo's human body (yes, gravity still applies with our physical bodies too, but not in the same way as with spiritual bodies). If he takes damage it can be fatal, such as a blow to the head. Whereas in his spirit body he could absorb or to some extent even deflect the blow by concentrating spirit particles on that very area that is being hit, fullbring does not work that way, since fullbring doesn't work with particles, it works with "essences"/souls, not the things they consist of. Meddling with the physical world can have direct unconsidered effects on the physical body. For example, high air pressure can destroy your ear drums. I am not saying Kubo is actually considering these things because he has consequently ignored other things regarding Ichigo's body in the past (i.e. the fact that his body resembles that of a gigai when Ichigo is not in his body, raising the question how it grows and so on), but I am bringing this up because you seem to overlook them.

Yes, Ichigo always becomes stronger when he pushes himself to the limit, but the whole point of my post was that it is very different pushing his physical body and his spiritual body to the extreme. If he dies with his physical body, he is simply screwed. Furthermore, I also think it would be piss poor writing to let Ichigo fight Tsukishima alone at this point. We need to see other sides of Ichigo and him learning that sometimes you must be on the side. It would add a lot of maturity to his character. As much as being in the center is mandatory for the main protagonist, it can be shown in many different ways. I liked the way this new arc presents Ichigo's hidden frustration about his power loss and so on, and the complex dynamics between the characters that suddenly were shown due to this. I would like to see more conflict, but that internal conflict cannot come if Ichigo comes out victorious. He simply shouldn't.

I don't see it that way, and I in fact hope Soul Society will have little to no involvement in this arc as to give room to new characters and their development. Kubo should keep active characters to a minimum, involving Soul Society does not do this.
    Your getting a head of yourself, in the words of Chad no one knows the full extent of Ichigo's fullbring.

So far I would say his human body has taken quit the beating and even after Ginjo wacked him he still got back on his feet, his not the ordinary type of human anyone else would be out cold.

You make a good argument but untill we have full details of his fullbring we can't assume the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Oh yeah. Still, assuming it's near Karakura, they would've glimpsed at least the action in fake Karakura.
    With that magnitude of reiatsu fighting in karakura...my guess is at least they felt the heavy presence of captains and arrancars fighting at karakura town.. but there is a chance that they can't because remember the barrier that was erected around the battlefield by the kidou corps that even the visordes couldn't find a way to get in without the help of yamamoto's Vice captain who showed them the way. The Xcutions like you said could possibly had a glimpse or maybe felt it at a far from naruki city yet it could also mean that they didn't and just got the info from another source who participated or had knowledge of the battle... I wish at least one of them could confirm that in upcoming chapters

With that magnitude of reiatsu fighting in karakura...my guess is at least they felt the heavy presence of captains and arrancars fighting at karakura town.. but there is a chance that they can't because remember the barrier that was erected around the battlefield by the kidou corps that even the visordes couldn't find a way to get in without the help of yamamoto's Vice captain who showed them the way. The Xcutions like you said could possibly had a glimpse or maybe felt it at a far from naruki city yet it could also mean that they didn't and just got the info from another source who participated or had knowledge of the battle... I wish at least one of them could confirm that in upcoming chapters
    Didn't the barriers got destroyed during the fight? So they could have watch at least the final part of the fight between Ichigo and Aizen. I believe Tsukishima witnessed the fight himself. It's just on the way he said it. It's like he felt Ichigo's reiatsu before.

About the "tainting" part. I think it has got something to do with Tsukishima's ability. I know Fullbring don't evolve but he killed the shinigami representative together with other fullbringers which don't make sense unless he was able to use those other fullbringers ability. And one handy power is able to taint people minds.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Didn't the barriers got destroyed during the fight? So they could have watch at least the final part of the fight between Ichigo and Aizen. I believe Tsukishima witnessed the fight himself. It's just on the way he said it. It's like he felt Ichigo's reiatsu before.

About the "tainting" part. I think it has got something to do with Tsukishima's ability. I know Fullbring don't evolve but he killed the shinigami representative together with other fullbringers which don't make sense unless he was able to use those other fullbringers ability. And one handy power is able to taint people minds.
    No, they couldn't. The final fight between Ichigo and Aizen happened in SS, without Urahara's special gate for humans, they couldn't witness the fight (unless one of the fullbringers powers allowed that).

Tsuki slaugthered the fullbringers that already gave up their powers (it was like crushing bugs), with probably had weakened or left vulnerable the substitue shinigami for a backstab attack, after absorbing their powers.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    The barrier on Fake Karakura Town which was in the real world wasn't confirmed destroyed. It should be still standing after the fight. It should have been destroyed according to aizen if yamamoto didn't reduced the blast(flames) of ryujin jakka by using his own body... flames that was absorbed by wonderweiss.. Hell it could have destroyed karakura, the pillars that urahara made to switch the RKT to FKT, the kidou barriers and the cities close to it if it weren't for yamamoto shielding it himself..This was aizen's word telling yamamoto after he was severely injured by his own flames...Now if Naruki city was close by, by any chance yama-ji didn't "save" the day it would have been engulf in flames too.

More so the final fight between aizen and ichigo wasn't in the real world for any humans to witness unless they had access to soul society. The final fight happened at some edge of soul society close to the Real karakura town which was "Teleported/switched" there using urahara's device

I'd like to come up with a point that hasn't been mentioned in this arc for quite some time, but happens to be the initial reason Ichigo joined the fullbringers; to get to know more of his father, more likely his history!
    Since we all know that Isshin had lost his powers before and was married to Ichigos mother due to using Mugetsu (I' assuming it's the same since he also uses Getsuga and told Ichigo how to get the technique) or something like that, he had to get his powers back somehow. At the time his wife was killed by the fisherman Hollow (also the first Arrancar encountered later on) he mentioned to have been powerless (talking to Urahara after slaying the fisherman Arrancar) but when fighting Aizen he seemed to have been back at Captain level (even high ranking among the Captain power levels) power and fighting skills.

The point is since he was mentioned by the fullbringers, as well as Urahara was, that his regain of his shinigami powers also happened through the fullbring - donation process, including some of Uraharas weird techniques.
    The question that bugs me is, if this event is the origin of the conflict between the fullbringers.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Thats a very valid point, but i remember someone mentioning you have to be human and shinigami before you to except the fullbring powers, and Isshin seems 100% soul reaper

this is where I'd put Urahara and his Gigai into play!