• |2| Bad

1 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 446 Discussions / 447 Predictions

Chapter 446: "The Dark Beat 2" :

Enjoy!

Well since you posted yours first I will post here instead.

Loved this chapter. Ichigo just hates to sit on the sidelines and watch while others fight to protect him. Tsukishima and Ginjou going at it was nice but it doesn't look like Ginjou can take him. On page 18 where Tsukiahima was saying how Ichigo's power was much closer to the heights his previous powers reached means that Tsukishima was watching the battle between Ichigo and Aizen? I mean it has to be right?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

good chapter. can not wait to see what the gamer kid can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On page 18 where Tsukiahima was saying how Ichigo's power was much closer to the heights his previous powers reached means that Tsukishima was watching the battle between Ichigo and Aizen? I mean it has to be right?
    Possibly, although I think it is more likely that Tsukishima might just have heard about Ichigo. It wouldn't be so strange that he is pretty known among these kind of circles by now. I also like that Kubo is speeding up the evolutionary process so we can get earlier into some actual action, but more importantly, they keep talking about a final phase, what will it be?

The chapter did feel a bit short, but I do like a lot where the plot seems to be heading although there are still some loose mystery threads hanging around like the foreshadowing events of Ichigo seeing his dad and Urahara together. I hope the meanings will be revealed eventually. Knowing Kubo, it might not always be the case if he fails to find a way to implement it into the storyline.

1.)Tsukishima is trying to taint ichigo? is that what he said at the last part before the game kid sucked ichigo into his nintendo? What the hell does that mean taint? influence him of some sort like what he did to orihime.

2.)So that is why Xcution is trying to "protect him" from tsukishima so that tsuki could not taint ichigo and Xcution would like to use him to their own gain like what ginjou said this chapter "You dying isn't in my best interests".

3.) Ichigo evolved rapidly again... Tsuki said its so much closer to that of the heights his previous power reached.. probably his bankai form before the dangai training. because its certainly not even 1/1000th of the strength he has when he fought aizen after the dangai effect or the FGT

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    fiuh looooooong time no post in this thread!

Tsukishidude: "[Your fullbring has] become so much closer to the heights your previous powers reached."

Um, what? How does he know about Ichigo's powers, really? Is HE Aizen? Did HE plan Ichigo's life all along!?

And well done, Kubo, your chapter title pages are moving closer and closer to the beginning of the chapter. It's only on page 8 and 9 now! And it only used about 4/5ths of page space total!

ginjou and tsukishima fight......Cloud vs Sephiroth. that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Yea cool chapter:"Invaders-must-die".I don't understand the taint part either.

Yay we finaly get to see the video game who was a knock-off YYH yet with the way video games have evolved over that time the world is probably cool.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Finally it came up. With the Fullbringers being receptive to spirit power, and them being in Karakura, it makes sense that they were there, or they knew what was happening when Aizen was rampaging.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Finally it came up. With the Fullbringers being receptive to spirit power, and them being in Karakura, it makes sense that they were there, or they knew what was happening when Aizen was rampaging.
    We don't know for sure if the fullbringers were present in karakura town during the time aizen invaded it for them to know what was happening or that they got this info from other sources probably the ones who are running/funding Xcution from the shadows. Unless one of them confirms so.

Xcution Headquarters is located in Naruki City west of karakura town. Its probably larger than karakura since its a city. Xcution members are not from karakura but from another location, only chad and now ichigo is from karakura town...http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Naruki_City