View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

15 45.45%
  • l4l Great

12 36.36%
  • l3l Average

2 6.06%
  • l2l Bad

2 6.06%
  • l1l Terrible

2 6.06%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It occurs to me that sneaky Kishi is just a few chapters (2-4) away from giving Naruto unlimited access to Sage Mode, Kyuubi Mode, and Rikudou mode at the same time, all of that while moving.

Last issue, Killerbee is seen warning Naruto not to spam Rikudou mode, because he'll use up his chakra. Recall that while in RS mode, Naruto is drawing Chakra from the Fox, while the Fox is also drawing Chakra from Naruto. This leads to chakra depletion and could lead to death for Naruto.

If our boy Naruto insists on spamming RS mode, and if he begins to run out on chakra, he's going to have little choice but to attempt Sage Mode in order to revive/refresh himself. This is only One step away from him trying to feed Sage Energy to the Fox, in order to prevent it from sucking him dry. If he does this it will allow him to use Kyuubi Chakra without risking Chakra exhaustion.

The problem with Sage mode while moving is that you can't control the flood of Natural energy that comes in while you're moving...it's the excess of Natural Energy that. threatens to turn you into a stone frog. Now, what if Naruto feeds that excess to the Fox?

I'd be willing to bet that the fox can handle the excess natural energy, while leaving enough left over for Naruto to enter sage mode while in Rikudo mode.

The only question in my mind is how long it takes before Naruto figures to try this out, also with all that chakra, what will happen to Naruto himself. The very idea is awe inspiring, and I hope that Kishi goes that way.
    Haha, yea this is exactly what I thought when they revealed the Rikudo mode. It would be awesome if Naruto could absorb Nature chakra while moving, but so far, he has to stand still and concentrate for at least a second. However, using this chakra to compensate for the loss would create an infinite amount of energy for Naruto. So far, Kishi has done a good job putting limits on certain abilities. The limit for Sage mode was that one would turn into stone if they absorbed too much of the nature chakra. The Rikudo mode, Kyuubi mode also have costs. Without the limits, Naruto could just keep sucking up chakra and there would be no limit. It would be like Goku absorbing the spirit bomb after depleting all of the energy from the earth.

P.S. what would happen if Kyuubi ate too much nature chakra and turned into a frog lol?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

WHat's up with late chapters for all the mangas? will there even be a chapter this week?

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    WHat's up with late chapters for all the mangas? will there even be a chapter this week?
    lol...........Check the text in the yellow bar

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Not to mention that was JUST explained on the previous page of this thread.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    nagato should've used the statue in the same manner madara just did. unless, madara's sharingan is a factor
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    nagato should've used the statue in the same manner madara just did. unless, madara's sharingan is a factor
    Or the fact that Madara stored the chakra of 7 of the Bijuu in it after Nagato used it. It's way stronger now. And there's still more power to be gained by Syncing with it, which he intends to have Sasuke do... I'm not sure why Nagato had to Sync with it at that point, but maybe he wanted to quickly gain access to its full power, not only to avenge Yahiko, but to kill the enemies before they had a chance to hurt Konan again. He was fighting to protect, not stall/create a diversion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Or the fact that Madara stored the chakra of 7 of the Bijuu in it after Nagato used it. It's way stronger now. And there's still more power to be gained by Syncing with it, which he intends to have Sasuke do... I'm not sure why Nagato had to Sync with it at that point, but maybe he wanted to quickly gain access to its full power, not only to avenge Yahiko, but to kill the enemies before they had a chance to hurt Konan again. He was fighting to protect, not stall/create a diversion.
    By Syncing with GM, Nagato was feeding it with his life force, and his chakra. I think the statue requires an energy source before it does anything. Madara on the other hand has fed the thing the Chakra of 7 Bijuu.

The other difference I think is that Nagato had full control of the GM's abilities while Madara only could only make it move here or move there. The difference I believe is that the Syncing links GM to the Controller's nervous system, giving him full control of it's functions.

Madara will need to Synce someone to GM in order to be able to use it effectively. My guess is :

1) He doesn't want to risk taking damage by personally syncing with GM, hence he plans to use Sasuke instead.

2) His current body is a fake body that is not capable of syncing, hence he needs somebody else.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !