View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

15 45.45%
  • l4l Great

12 36.36%
  • l3l Average

2 6.06%
  • l2l Bad

2 6.06%
  • l1l Terrible

2 6.06%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    No, I don't think GM is the real Body of the Jyuubi, I'd like to believe that the real body is up there merged with the Moon, and that the GM is a Fake Body created by RS using Izanagi, to contain the Chakra of the Juubi and to divide it up. The RS is said to have sent the Juubi's body up into space in order to prevent it from being brought back. Perhaps he foresaw someone like Madara attempting to revive the Juubi.

In order to become the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi, Madara will have to acquire the Body of the Juubi. That should prove interesting if I am correct that the GM is not the body of the JUUBI.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    No, I don't think GM is the real Body of the Jyuubi, I'd like to believe that the real body is up there merged with the Moon, and that the GM is a Fake Body created by RS using Izanagi, to contain the Chakra of the Juubi and to divide it up. The RS is said to have sent the Juubi's body up into space in order to prevent it from being brought back. Perhaps he foresaw someone like Madara attempting to revive the Juubi.

In order to become the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi, Madara will have to acquire the Body of the Juubi. That should prove interesting if I am correct that the GM is not the body of the JUUBI.
    Nice explanation.. but you said;
    Perhaps he foresaw someone like Madara attempting to revive the Juubi.
    If that was the case, then why did he made that " Tablet "? Where he wrote everything about himself and the Juubi? I mean; if he foresaw someone like Madara attempting to revive the Juubi, then why would he make such a tablet with that curcial information?

- Like my other theory; it could be the Elder Brother who wrote that tablet.. everything started with his hatred. It sounds more fitting if the Elder brother wrote it, instead of SO6P. [ Is it coincidence or destiny that the " Tablet " is hidden underground Konoha --> later on been found by Madara and Hashirama. ]

I've to say Paul; your theory about GM being made of Izunagi,.. it sounds interesting.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

^ GM is too human-like and has clothes on, with one of the bijuu's wore any clothes (summons do, though) ? If you look at the clothes of the GM, and Sage's clothes in that manga page you posted, you can see that they are very similar. It's more likely that the statue was made in the image of the So6p (as mentioned before). If the Sage was the one who created the statue, then he probably would make it indentical to the jyubi, yet every other person wouldn't know how the real jyubi exactly look like (beside knowing it has 10 tails) , so they would mimic other creature with was able to contain such power.

You ask why the So6p would left the instructions of reforming the jyubi ? It's simple and repetitive in this manga, as almost each of the strong and smart characters, leave it for one reason, because bijuu's power is needed to complete "THAT", in Sage's case, it's true peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Nice explanation.. but you said;

If that was the case, then why did he made that " Tablet "? Where he wrote everything about himself and the Juubi? I mean; if he foresaw someone like Madara attempting to revive the Juubi, then why would he make such a tablet with that curcial information?

- Like my other theory; it could be the Elder Brother who wrote that tablet.. everything started with his hatred. It sounds more fitting if the Elder brother wrote it, instead of SO6P. [ Is it coincidence or destiny that the " Tablet " is hidden underground Konoha --> later on been found by Madara and Hashirama. ]
    The tablet was not hidden under Konoha by the original author it was passed down to the elder brothers decedents so the Uchiha had it and hid it under their alter. The information was probably left so that future generations would understand how they came t be and probably how to deal with it. Remember you need special eyes to read so too the younger brother it just looks like a slab of rock.

The Rikudou died before he could achieve his goals of peace so he left behind some of that knowledge to deal with things he himself would not be able too.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

great chapter, i would never have guess the death toll would have been half on the first day i mean wow. i was not thinking that they would be that high. i can not wait till the next chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ GM is too human-like and has clothes on, with one of the bijuu's wore any clothes (summons do, though) ? If you look at the clothes of the GM, and Sage's clothes in that manga page you posted, you can see that they are very similar. It's more likely that the statue was made in the image of the So6p (as mentioned before). If the Sage was the one who created the statue, then he probably would make it indentical to the jyubi, yet every other person wouldn't know how the real jyubi exactly look like (beside knowing it has 10 tails) , so they would mimic other creature with was able to contain such power.

You ask why the So6p would left the instructions of reforming the jyubi ? It's simple and repetitive in this manga, as almost each of the strong and smart characters, leave it for one reason, because bijuu's power is needed to complete "THAT", in Sage's case, it's true peace.
    I was going to post this because I thought it was too ridiculous, but since the conversation is going in that direction, what if GM is the Sage himself. The big size can be explained by the jutsu used by Choji and his father..they have sage hair so what if they are decedents just like Kin and Gin are.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    I was going to post this because I thought it was too ridiculous, but since the conversation is going in that direction, what if GM is the Sage himself. The big size can be explained by the jutsu used by Choji and his father..they have sage hair so what if they are decedents just like Kin and Gin are.
    Guy, the Story says that the Sage is dead, and as he died he Created the 9 Bijuus. In order for GM to be the Sage, then SO6P would have had to use Izanagi on himself, but to what purpose? Also what would have happened to his Rinnegans? Guy, I think that there have to be better explanations than GM being the SO6P. In truth, a better theory would be thatGM is the Body of the Juubi, or a construct modeled after the Juubi, that would explain its ability to trap and contain the chakras of the 9 Bijuus.

As for the Akamichi clan (Chouji's clan) being related to SO6P, I think that is possible, but not because of their Hair. They could just be an off shoot of the Senjus.

Anyway that's how I see things.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So... I just read the chapter.

Awesome action.

Initiate
    well there is lot of discussion that the manga is going very fast. i accept but it atleast doesnt get boring. well fights are brilliant but the truth is that kishi knows that everybody wants to see more of naruto , sasuke and kakashi(and maybe kages too)and making other fights longer is not a viable option. Already most of the readers are dying to see sasuke.
    it was a cool chapter and would be proper to call it a prologue to the main fight. Now is the time when the fight will get longer and hope we get a little more of the insight about the moon eye plan and tobi's secret. About madara the only reason he didnt fight shikamaru was because he is more concerned about his plan and want to do it asap. Though he could have defeated shikamaru with ease but he wants to waste no time and he recalled GM back to transfer chakra and to save chakra of GM also considering he has used up a lot in making white zetsu army and i will not be surprised to see him take sasuke to the field now.
    About kabuto's plan i think that it has to do something with itachi after sasuke gets in the field as itachi is the only edo summoning not shown in any fight when it could have caused havoc.
    about GM i think it is neither a body of juubi nor of so6p. it is just a container of chakra brought to life by rinnegan of nagato.(if i remember correctly rinnegan can give life)

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Guy, the Story says that the Sage is dead, and as he died he Created the 9 Bijuus. In order for GM to be the Sage, then SO6P would have had to use Izanagi on himself, but to what purpose? Also what would have happened to his Rinnegans? Guy, I think that there have to be better explanations than GM being the SO6P. In truth, a better theory would be thatGM is the Body of the Juubi, or a construct modeled after the Juubi, that would explain its ability to trap and contain the chakras of the 9 Bijuus.

As for the Akamichi clan (Chouji's clan) being related to SO6P, I think that is possible, but not because of their Hair. They could just be an off shoot of the Senjus.

Anyway that's how I see things.
    Exactly.

And yeah, the statue isn't the Sage. It's possible that the statue was created at the same time as the Bijuu, which is why it has the ability to store their chakra. It's clear that it's tied to the Bijuu, as an eye opens every time one of them is absorbed.

Maybe the statue, which is key to the reforming process of the Juubi, was also key to the separation process. As in, the Sage needed somewhere to store the Juubi's chakra as he transferred it from himself and melded it into the nine Bijuu with Izanagi.

If that were true, though, I wonder why it would be necessary to make the statue so powerful. Sure, it had to be able to house/withstand a large amount of Bijuu chakra, but why give it limbs, the ability to use fire/lightning attacks, etc. It's possible the Rikudou actually created it to help fight the Juubi, and the Gedo Mazou actually absorbed the chakra prior to the Rikudou sealing it within himself. Madara stated that the Rikudou developed a jutsu to sealing the Bijuu within himself, but he didn't say specifically how the Rikudou went about doing it, or that the Rikudou used that specific technique to defeat the Juubi prior to sealing it.

It's also possible that the Rikudou created the Gedo Mazou after he created the Bijuu, in order to leave a method for his descendants to seal/defeat the Bijuu should the beasts become too dangerous or powerful. Only a person with powerful Doujutsu can control Gedo Mazou, just like only a person with powerful Doujutsu can control the Bijuu. Perhaps the Gedo Mazou was a means of storing Bijuu (aside from storing them within those who possess strong Physical Energies, like the Uzumaki/Senju).

Anyway, those are a few of my theories.