View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

15 45.45%
  • l4l Great

12 36.36%
  • l3l Average

2 6.06%
  • l2l Bad

2 6.06%
  • l1l Terrible

2 6.06%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 537 Discussion/538 Predictions

Naruto Chapter 537: "Night"

EDIT: Mangastream version is up. Deleted the Mangareader one.

Oh boy what a chapter.
    Last edited by thsv; 05-01-2011 at 06:58 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

hard to believe its only the end of the first day. this war may not last as long as i thought. cant wait to see what kabito (sp) has up his sleeve.

great chapter

What did Kabuto mean 1 out of 8 tails?

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    What did Kabuto mean 1 out of 8 tails?
    didnt they capture the fake killer bee. maybe they were able to get chakera out of that tail

Simple Awesome, can't wait to see how tsunade and the raikage react to seeing Naruto

As suspected, Madara went after Kin and Gin as Substitute for the 9Tails. I suspect that The "One out of eight" comment of Kabuto is due to poor translation. Madara I believe now needs only Eight tail Chakra to be able to complete his Moon's Eye Plan, and he aims to get it tomorrow. H apparently doesn't need all the Chakra of a Tailed beast, or the beast itself, only a generating source for the Chakra.

Naruto and Bee are still headed for Kakashi.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So Madara intends to unleash his Moon's Eye Plan in just one more day? There's so much that has to happen before that... Naruto vs. Sasuke, Kabuto's demise, Kakashi's rampage, Gaara vs. the Kages, Mizukage vs. Black Zetsu...

Apparently in the middle of all those Edo fights, in which none of the main characters died, the Shinobi Forces lost half their troops... just what the heck is up with this war?

Things are going too fast i think?

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

F*cking badass chapter one of my favs easily. Madara/Shikamura Panel was badass! 2 of my fav characters fighting each other, Madara complimenting him really see how when other characters say sh*t doesn't really matter as much when Madara says it. Kubato needs to just get his ass kicked already imo. Wow so the first part of the war already over? I said it before and I'll say it again Naruto feels hella rushed every since that Konan vs Madara chapter to me. Well sucks Madara only came for a few and dipped. But look at the damage he did just the few moments he was there. Well technically that Demon but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    So Madara intends to unleash his Moon's Eye Plan in just one more day? There's so much that has to happen before that... Naruto vs. Sasuke, Kabuto's demise, Kakashi's rampage, Gaara vs. the Kages, Mizukage vs. Black Zetsu...

Apparently in the middle of all those Edo fights, in which none of the main characters died, the Shinobi Forces lost half their troops... just what the heck is up with this war?
    I honestly think he's rushing this war way to fast at this rate it'll be even shorter than OP's war. Those Kishi really want to end the manga that fast or is it that this is only a small part to a longer conflict coming up. But still he labeled us a half way point already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Things are going too fast i think?
    Your not the only one thinking this.