View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

15 45.45%
  • l4l Great

12 36.36%
  • l3l Average

2 6.06%
  • l2l Bad

2 6.06%
  • l1l Terrible

2 6.06%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto 537 Discussion/538 Predictions

Naruto Chapter 537: "Night"

EDIT: Mangastream version is up. Deleted the Mangareader one.

Oh boy what a chapter.
    Last edited by thsv; 05-01-2011 at 06:58 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

hard to believe its only the end of the first day. this war may not last as long as i thought. cant wait to see what kabito (sp) has up his sleeve.

great chapter

What did Kabuto mean 1 out of 8 tails?

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    What did Kabuto mean 1 out of 8 tails?
    didnt they capture the fake killer bee. maybe they were able to get chakera out of that tail

Simple Awesome, can't wait to see how tsunade and the raikage react to seeing Naruto

As suspected, Madara went after Kin and Gin as Substitute for the 9Tails. I suspect that The "One out of eight" comment of Kabuto is due to poor translation. Madara I believe now needs only Eight tail Chakra to be able to complete his Moon's Eye Plan, and he aims to get it tomorrow. H apparently doesn't need all the Chakra of a Tailed beast, or the beast itself, only a generating source for the Chakra.

Naruto and Bee are still headed for Kakashi.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So Madara intends to unleash his Moon's Eye Plan in just one more day? There's so much that has to happen before that... Naruto vs. Sasuke, Kabuto's demise, Kakashi's rampage, Gaara vs. the Kages, Mizukage vs. Black Zetsu...

Apparently in the middle of all those Edo fights, in which none of the main characters died, the Shinobi Forces lost half their troops... just what the heck is up with this war?

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I suspect that The "One out of eight" comment of Kabuto is due to poor translation.
    kishi probably meant the substitute that was captured by sasuke which was really made of a tail/tentacle belonging to the hachibi; madara technically absorbed it into the statue. he'll absorb the kyuubi's chakra within the brothers as well. madara is clearly aiming to end this quickly, but i doubt he'll capture killerbee and naruto that easily. and wasn't it black zetsu the one watching over sasuke and "protecting" him from kabuto? what's up with sasuke if black zetsu is on the battlefield?

QUESTION: how will tobi go about capturing the the missing jinchuurikis? himself or send someone else? i doubt he would trust kabuto to complete the task. zetsu, doubt it as well. sasuke?

and KABUTO :] while we're on the subject, will he make his next move as well?

that statue KICKS ASS!! it definitely seems only the rinnegan can summon it :]

the kyuubi and statue are my two top fave summons so far! >:] i don't care if he isn't truly madara; tobi owns! hehe
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    kishi probably meant the substitute that was captured by sasuke which was really made of a tail/tentacle belonging to the hachibi; madara technically absorbed it into the statue. he'll absorb the kyuubi's chakra within the brothers as well. madara is clearly aiming to end this quickly, but i doubt he'll capture killerbee and naruto that easily. and wasn't it black zetsu the one watching over sasuke and "protecting" him from kabuto? what's up with sasuke if black zetsu is on the battlefield?

QUESTION: how will tobi go about capturing the the missing jinchuurikis? himself or send someone else? i doubt he would trust kabuto to complete the task. zetsu, doubt it as well. sasuke?

and KABUTO :] while we're on the subject, will he make his next move as well?

that statue KICKS ASS!! it definitely seems only the rinnegan can summon it :]

the kyuubi and statue are my two top fave summons so far! >:] i don't care if he isn't truly madara; tobi owns! hehe
    At the time I posted, Mangareader's Version was the one available. The Mangastream version has cleared it all up. Never-the-less, what it all implies is that Madara can now attempt his Moon's Eye plan after he captures Killer Bee. Last week we all concluded that Bee is going to die, but that may not actually happen. For sure, Madara will capture bee and take the 8Tails, but Naruto will save his life using the Life Reinforcing attributes of his Kyuubi derived Rikudo Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Things are going too fast i think?
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    F*cking badass chapter one of my favs easily. Madara/Shikamura Panel was badass! 2 of my fav characters fighting each other, Madara complimenting him really see how when other characters say sh*t doesn't really matter as much when Madara says it. Kubato needs to just get his ass kicked already imo. Wow so the first part of the war already over? I said it before and I'll say it again Naruto feels hella rushed every since that Konan vs Madara chapter to me. Well sucks Madara only came for a few and dipped. But look at the damage he did just the few moments he was there. Well technically that Demon but still.

I honestly think he's rushing this war way to fast at this rate it'll be even shorter than OP's war. Those Kishi really want to end the manga that fast or is it that this is only a small part to a longer conflict coming up. But still he labeled us a half way point already.

Your not the only one thinking this.
    Trust Kishimoto my friend. Things are not going too fast. There will be many twists and turns to come. Naruto and Sasuke will have their moment, that afterall is the deeper meaning to this Manga.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !