• |3| Average

1 2.70%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.70%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.70%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto Chapter 536 : "Naruto Goes to War!"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 04-21-2011 at 03:35 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Awesomeness.... now only if it would load.

Truly epic. Naruto and Bee are steamrolling towards the battlefield with their Jinchuuriki tag-team, Madara is on the battlefield right as Darui's group thought it had won, and Mizukage is about to fight Black Zetsu. I'm really curious how this is going to go now... first Naruto enters the battle early, and now Madara! I guess we won't have to wait for all the Edo fights to be over, or for Sasuke's recovery... and when do we get to see Kakashi vs. 7 Swordsmen or Gaara vs. Kages? Toooo many epic fights going on, glad we've finally gotten to interesting battles.

As if Madara wasn't enough, he's got Gedo Mazou behind him... what is his purpose in appearing there, and not in front of Naruto/Bee? Does he hope to send a message, or does he just want to hit the Shinobi forces while they're weak?

Also, apparently there's something special about Killer Bee's fist bump that allows him to see into peoples' hearts. So we know why he had faith in Naruto, and why he wasn't surprised that his friend tried to kill him. Maybe he acquired this power the same way Naruto gained his new ability to sense evil presences?

Yes if only lol.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    YEA MOTHAFUCKA!! Waited whole freakin day for this release

- " Captain,.. what should I tell HQ? Mission failed.. " Hahahahah, epic!

I knew it !! KB is gonna sacrifice himself by protecting Naruto and for the safety of the shinobi world. I'm gonna miss his " Motherfucka "! I was surpised how TenTen could use the Banana Fan, but it seems like Banana's Fan was too much for her.. You go Banana

Okey; it obvious that Madara is gonna free and take Kinkaku. It's atleast some of Kyuubi's chakra. And it was great to see how Black Zetzu used his white half juice into the ground like that for warning Madara.

Naruto and Killer Bee's combo attack was freakin great and Gedou Mazou IS THE SHIT !! Madara will wait for Naruto and Killer Bee. meanwhile, he will probably try to capture " The Pot ", for absorbing some of kyuubi's chakra out of Kinkaku + Madara is gonna STEAL a lot of SOULS with Gedou Mazou.

What can I say; great, good.. simple fckin BADASS chapter. Now, I'm gonna read it again..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    As if Madara wasn't enough, he's got Gedo Mazou behind him... what is his purpose in appearing there, and not in front of Naruto/Bee? Does he hope to send a message, or does he just want to hit the Shinobi forces while they're weak?
    Possibly stealing back the fan? Tenten was awesome in this chapter. Help help, I'm dying.... Don't touch it... (?)

download link coming up for those who can't access it, also going up on mangashare reader in a bit, just chill

http://www.mangashare.com/dl/Naruto_536/41941
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 04-21-2011 at 03:01 AM.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Aaah fck.. site is down, not right NOW! Was trying to read it twice :(

- Madara doesn't need the Fan.. with Sharingan and Rinnegan in each socket; bro, Madara can do it whatever he wants without using that FAN. Besides, he's carrying his own Fan Still don't know what his fan can do. ( probably an extra booster with Wind Element when he uses Fire jutsu's ).

So, how are Itachi and Nagato gonna be placed in this war, after all what happened? Naruto and KB entered the war so soon, MADARA and GM are @ the battleground, WooowW.. lets see;

1. Kakashi Rampage
    2. Gaara / Tsuchikage vs. Old Kage's
    3. Kakuzu / Kimimaru / Grand Ma and all the others ET zombies left
    4. Sasuke
    5. Nagato / Itachi
    6. Kabuto

This means that this 4th NINJA WAR, is gonna make us all come very HARD when the last battle ends.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Madara. Is there more to say? Now we will see people dropping left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Aaah fck.. site is down, not right NOW! Was trying to read it twice :(

- Madara doesn't need the Fan.. with Sharingan and Rinnegan in each socket; bro, Madara can do it whatever he wants without using that FAN. Besides, he's carrying his own Fan Still don't know what his fan can do. ( probably an extra booster with Wind Element when he uses Fire jutsu's ).

So, how are Itachi and Nagato gonna be placed in this war, after all what happened? Naruto and KB entered the war so soon, MADARA and GM are @ the battleground, WooowW.. lets see;

1. Kakashi Rampage
    2. Gaara / Tsuchikage vs. Old Kage's
    3. Kakuzu / Kimimaru / Grand Ma and all the others ET zombies left
    4. Sasuke
    5. Nagato / Itachi
    6. Kabuto

This means that this 4th NINJA WAR, is gonna make us all come very HARD when the last battle ends.
    Am I the only one hoping Sakura gets an epic moment in this war?!?!