View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

    15 45.45%
  • l4l Great

    12 36.36%
  • l3l Average

    2 6.06%
  • l2l Bad

    2 6.06%
  • l1l Terrible

    2 6.06%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47
  1. #31
    Vor Lord Icho Tolot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    240
    Great chapter!

    Looks a little fast paced, but like Paul said and i agree, Madara saw a chance and grab it. If he can use the moon eye plan just over the alliance, the war is over .

    The only 4 nin that I remember can counter sharingan is Bee, Raikage and Sasuke. I don't know if Naruto can do it.

    Shikamaru is always ahead of everybody! If Naruto could fuse if him "a la Dragonball" he would be unstoppable!!

    As expected GM is to powerfull for the regular nin. Maybe Tisukage with his gravitational powers could do some harm(like trowing the turtle on top of him).

    Well lets wait, to see what Kishi is going to do....

    This early chap means we going to have another one this week??

  2. #32
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/27928192/5
    WTF,is That Monster,...Penis!!!...kishi after that armadillo you could never stop do you????bweeeehhhhhh...

    aside of that.I actually didn't like this chapter much just because it felt like kishi just threw away all the plots he'd been building during this arc to go straight for the climax which pretty much shows how much he wants to end this manga.

    also I REALLY hope that Tsunade and Raikage don't seriously try to stop Naruto and Bee. That would be retarded beyond belief, that they would waste themselves and their biggest weapons for no real reason. But then again, this IS naruto, so yeah.

    and why the hell do they have to stop fighting because it's night? Madara kinda has an invincible statue. He can just go lord of the dance all over where the shinobi's army might be all night long
    Just................Awesome. I was laughing my f'n ass off reading this, the imagery is just too much.

    But yeah, I agree with most of what you said, didn't find this chapter to be too interesting either. GM shows up, steps on some fodder, Madara grabs the Urn, and subsequently reveals he's going for the coup de grace without actually absorbing the remaining Tailed Beasts in full.

    That's rather disappointing, not much salvaged by a foreshadowed encounter with Tsunade, the Leaf's Most Underpowered Hokage. Saving grace is Bee and Raikage, which is just gold.

    "For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

  3. #33
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,415
    I'll agree that this chapter seems like it's really rushing things. Naruto joining the field would have been fine with me, as long as he joined in with one of the MANY current encounters and did his part... now it seems as if these small battles might actually go on while the big fights are occurring.

    We'd better get to see some of Kakashi's rampage, because he seems like he's been fighting all day (not good with his low chakra levels) while we've seen absolutely nothing.

    I've almost given up on ever seeing Gaara and Tsuchikage's fights vs. the Kages.

    When will we see the Jinchuuriki fight? Ever?

    Dan is gone now, and we don't even know what that technique was that he was so frightened he'd unleash. I wanted to know why he thought he had a shot at becoming Hokage.

    Still don't get why Madara didn't even take the time to kill a single ninja. He really was in a hurry.

  4. #34
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,842

    Sage Mode while moving

    It occurs to me that sneaky Kishi is just a few chapters (2-4) away from giving Naruto unlimited access to Sage Mode, Kyuubi Mode, and Rikudou mode at the same time, all of that while moving.

    Last issue, Killerbee is seen warning Naruto not to spam Rikudou mode, because he'll use up his chakra. Recall that while in RS mode, Naruto is drawing Chakra from the Fox, while the Fox is also drawing Chakra from Naruto. This leads to chakra depletion and could lead to death for Naruto.

    If our boy Naruto insists on spamming RS mode, and if he begins to run out on chakra, he's going to have little choice but to attempt Sage Mode in order to revive/refresh himself. This is only One step away from him trying to feed Sage Energy to the Fox, in order to prevent it from sucking him dry. If he does this it will allow him to use Kyuubi Chakra without risking Chakra exhaustion.

    The problem with Sage mode while moving is that you can't control the flood of Natural energy that comes in while you're moving...it's the excess of Natural Energy that. threatens to turn you into a stone frog. Now, what if Naruto feeds that excess to the Fox?

    I'd be willing to bet that the fox can handle the excess natural energy, while leaving enough left over for Naruto to enter sage mode while in Rikudo mode.

    The only question in my mind is how long it takes before Naruto figures to try this out, also with all that chakra, what will happen to Naruto himself. The very idea is awe inspiring, and I hope that Kishi goes that way.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  5. #35
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I'll agree that this chapter seems like it's really rushing things. Naruto joining the field would have been fine with me, as long as he joined in with one of the MANY current encounters and did his part... now it seems as if these small battles might actually go on while the big fights are occurring.

    We'd better get to see some of Kakashi's rampage, because he seems like he's been fighting all day (not good with his low chakra levels) while we've seen absolutely nothing.

    I've almost given up on ever seeing Gaara and Tsuchikage's fights vs. the Kages.

    When will we see the Jinchuuriki fight? Ever?

    Dan is gone now, and we don't even know what that technique was that he was so frightened he'd unleash. I wanted to know why he thought he had a shot at becoming Hokage.

    Still don't get why Madara didn't even take the time to kill a single ninja. He really was in a hurry.

    On the contrary my little boy, one of GM's farts just released him from the sealing jutsu. Ah, I can imagine him reaping off Chouji's wings like nothing (in his Ghost mode) and throwing them on Chouza like rasenshuriken.

  6. #36

    question

    Doesanyone know what the deal is with the spoilers? Their were none for 537 and it doesent look like theirs gonna be any for 538.

  7. #37
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,415
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun313 View Post
    Doesanyone know what the deal is with the spoilers? Their were none for 537 and it doesent look like theirs gonna be any for 538.
    537 was released early, before we even really got spoilers... it's technically this week's chapter, so 538 will be out next week.

  8. #38
    Thanks Rin! I was confused with 537's release because of Golden Week

  9. #39
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    537 was released early, before we even really got spoilers... it's technically this week's chapter, so 538 will be out next week.
    what!?!? no, naruto tomorrow? nooooooooo... :[
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  10. #40
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,178
    ^ lol, it's how things work, you should be used to them by now.


    Pretty sick chapter. I still think it's a bad idea for Naruto to just go straight to the battlefield, especially with that statue going rampant. Or did the statue teleport with Madara?
    I think Madara wants the gold brothers for their chakra, no? Since they have similar chakra to the Nine Tails, and a whole bunch too, so I'm guess Madara is very eager to finish the job now, take the power of the brothers, and go on with his Moon's Eye plan. I'm guessing having a little of Killer Bee's tailed beast chakra could technically mean that his Moon's Eye plan will work, not at max, but enough to get things started, correct? (after absorbing the brother's nine tailed-like chakra, of course)

    4.9/5
    Chapter's are too short, fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It occurs to me that sneaky Kishi is just a few chapters (2-4) away from giving Naruto unlimited access to Sage Mode, Kyuubi Mode, and Rikudou mode at the same time, all of that while moving.

    Last issue, Killerbee is seen warning Naruto not to spam Rikudou mode, because he'll use up his chakra. Recall that while in RS mode, Naruto is drawing Chakra from the Fox, while the Fox is also drawing Chakra from Naruto. This leads to chakra depletion and could lead to death for Naruto.

    If our boy Naruto insists on spamming RS mode, and if he begins to run out on chakra, he's going to have little choice but to attempt Sage Mode in order to revive/refresh himself. This is only One step away from him trying to feed Sage Energy to the Fox, in order to prevent it from sucking him dry. If he does this it will allow him to use Kyuubi Chakra without risking Chakra exhaustion.

    The problem with Sage mode while moving is that you can't control the flood of Natural energy that comes in while you're moving...it's the excess of Natural Energy that. threatens to turn you into a stone frog. Now, what if Naruto feeds that excess to the Fox?

    I'd be willing to bet that the fox can handle the excess natural energy, while leaving enough left over for Naruto to enter sage mode while in Rikudo mode.

    The only question in my mind is how long it takes before Naruto figures to try this out, also with all that chakra, what will happen to Naruto himself. The very idea is awe inspiring, and I hope that Kishi goes that way.
    I like how you think Paul, sounds like something Kishi would do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •